[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - Week 3

I know GB carries a hard stall team. We built an anti-stall team. Hassan fucking destroyed his opponet. I can't belive how this man skyrocketed in his skills and how easily he adapted to it. This man is a fuckIng monster.

Sweeping with linoone isn't exactly skillful, especially when supported by mean look memento gardevoir. The team build was pretty nice though, not too many ways to work around memento+linoone combination. I'm pretty sure my mom would be able to sweep someone if I just told her to trap skarmory/forretress with magneton, mean look+memento vs something, and then belly drum+spam espeed

Sweeping with linoone isn't exactly skillful, especially when supported by mean look memento gardevoir. The team build was pretty nice though, not too many ways to work around memento+linoone combination. I'm pretty sure my mom would be able to sweep someone if I just told her to trap skarmory/forretress with magneton, mean look+memento vs something, and then belly drum+spam espeed

Kek, better then other fucking OU battles with always the same fucking Chansey VS Chansey situation.