Make the x at the top of windows bigger

Zehkar

Question

Currently, our X for closing in-game windows is really tiny:

mbEzqFH.png

It's about 1/3rd of the size of the cursor and it is kind of annoying to try to click on something this small, so I'm suggesting we make the X bigger and/or make a box around it that lights up when we hover over it so we know when we can click to close it, similarly to the bag tabs.

Opinions?

8 answers to this question

I really second the idea . No harm in enlarging it just a tad bit, or as egg and perei mentioned, a larger hitbox.

Because throughout my online gaming experience, there are actually players who are particular about this convenience.

I think it would be really nice, and quite wise to say the least, that we shouldn't leave it to chance, that while certain players may not voice it out, they might find this lack quite a turn-off for gaming.

*Just my two cents. Cheerios x3*

Edited by JosiePooh

I don't think it's necessary as it look stylish (if you ask me) and some players use hotkey more than closing the window using the "x".

However, that doesn't mean that the "x" isn't too small to frustrate some of the players ingame. So, in my opinion, it would better that it can be customized on the settings just in case some people prefer this "x" in the future.