PPUp/PPMax with BP

silytoad

Question

Idk why but I thought that I could farm PPUp/PPMaxes in Battlefrontier and was disappointed to find out I couldn't.

As far as I'm not totally mistaken the only way to obtain them is doing altruns. Or buy from people who do alt runs.

Wouldn't it be better to make them accessible through ingame grinding like about every other item - MasterBall/RareCandy?

I don't know how much BP they should cost but I'm sure it would fit the PVE facilities really well. As the new pp'd moves

would give you the chance of getting a higher record maybe.

Making them accessible through PickUp would be ok too I guess and would make it more interesting maybe.

Because atm it's not worth it at all to use PickUp actively.

Sorry if this was suggested before

peace out!

Edited by silytoad

6 answers to this question

Well ds told me once they don't plan to sell pp ups and pp max for bps, he told me they had other plans for it, the thing is this is a really necessary item for competitions so it's ok if they plan to do it another way but it should be soon cause right now alts are the only way to get them and it's not like u can get too much of these items from alts

On 04/12/2015 at 3:39 PM, silytoad said:

Idk why but I thought that I could farm PPUp/PPMaxes in Battlefrontier and was disappointed to find out I couldn't.

As far as I'm not totally mistaken the only way to obtain them is doing altruns. Or buy from people who do alt runs.

Wouldn't it be better to make them accessible through ingame grinding like about every other item - MasterBall/RareCandy?

I don't know how much BP they should cost but I'm sure it would fit the PVE facilities really well. As the new pp'd moves

would give you the chance of getting a higher record maybe.

Making them accessible through PickUp would be ok too I guess and would make it more interesting maybe.

Because atm it's not worth it at all to use PickUp actively.

Sorry if this was suggested before

peace out!

Instead of Battle Points, you have to crush berries....

fe22fb26f8987baf8c5a490ae5d2e4d2.png

More details can be found in this update log:

b87b545de42806293416195e10a515cf.png