A geezer wants to battle!

Chogan

Hey hey. Near-brand spankin' new here. On a whim, I Googled "Pokemon MMO" and found it actually existed!

First Pokemon game was plain old Red, if that gives you any indications there. Even though I played Pearl, I'm still sitting here like, "WHOOooooOAAA VIRIDIAN [i]IN COLOR[/i]".

If you want to reminisce about rotary phones, old games (including the original Pokemon) and all that jazz - add me as a friend!

Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome!

"I miss the gen 1 days." Yeah, no.
Welcome

Also does runescape count as old game?

I recognize it, so probably!

Pokemon's definitely vastly improved since Gen 1, but it's also entertaining to remember where it all began and see just how far it's come.

Hey hey. Near-brand spankin' new here. On a whim, I Googled "Pokemon MMO" and found it actually existed!

First Pokemon game was plain old Red, if that gives you any indications there. Even though I played Pearl, I'm still sitting here like, "WHOOooooOAAA VIRIDIAN IN COLOR".

If you want to reminisce about rotary phones, old games (including the original Pokemon) and all that jazz - add me as a friend!

Welcome :)

Old games... Snake?

Hello there and Welcome~ I used to enjoy the original red version because it had Ekans! If you have any questions or need help let me know! Just beware channel 1 it has a lot of trolls.

Yeah and some lost ones in channel 2.

First Pokemon game was plain old Red, if that gives you any indications there. Even though I played Pearl, I'm still sitting here like, "WHOOooooOAAA VIRIDIAN IN COLOR".

Welcome to the world of spamms, comps and shiny hunting.

Yeah and some lost ones in channel 2.

Welcome to the world of spamms, comps and shiny hunting.

Are they lost, or are they just different species of the same type? Channel 2 is a @ZeonBest worst nightmare, whereas Channel 1 seems to gun for more of a "why don't they like meeee".

Thanks again for all the welcomes! Enjoying my stay~