[Denied] Make minor legendaries permanently tamable

My idea to spice things up abit is to implement the three birds,dogs,regi's,alien birds?,dragon's? im not sure what the latia's actually are.. (See spoiler) permanently tamable but only through the use of a master ball when inflicted with a status and in the red level's of the hp bar. Untradable, Untrashable and you can only have one at a time. So if you use another masterball and end up having tamed a 2nd minor legendary your old one leaves you. Only one chance to battle each them.

It could be in some extremely difficult (custom made) tower full of strong trainers and the pokemon itself much stronger when fighting it then when captured.
(provided its not invincible lol).

This would solve all the legendary questions of capture, Bring fun to alot of players and give a good reason to ever use that masterball. The reasoning of only being allowed one is to give variaty between players & prevent entire teams of legendaries.

[spoiler](zapdos,articuno,moltres,suicune,entei,raikou,regirock,registeel,regice,latias,latios)[/spoiler]

Firstly, suggestions to implement shinies are not something new, tons of better suggestions than yours were shut down by the devs.

Secondly, a master ball is supposed to always work. It does not make sense for it to fail.

Thirdly, all low-tier legendaries will have to be available to each player to introduce them competitively. Restricting them to one per user will result in all of them getting banned from competitive use (since there would be no argument to restrict them to one per team).

I am sorry but this suggestion is nothing new. We may one day see legendaries, but I doubt this is a good way to implement them.

could you imagine if nintendo only allowed one legendary per trainer in their games?

So why the restriction here? there should be none.  I find it disgusting that SGM are able to use "shiny" legendaries forever and we're not.

They use them for our own sake, to get that thing registered in the dex... Worry not, you won't face a SGM with a shiny legendary in officials.

could you imagine if nintendo only allowed one legendary per trainer in their games?

So why the restriction here? there should be none.  I find it disgusting that SGM are able to use "shiny" legendaries forever and we're not.

It would be bland if everyone had full parties of legendaries. I do agree with the second half of your statement however. Its an unfair advantage that anyone aside the developers be given anything not earned in game (discluding those actually developing content in its world) Someone who merely makes and enforces rules nothing else clearly hasn't earned items ingame. But then again this is merely my opinion.

I find it disgusting that SGM are able to use "shiny" legendaries forever and we're not.

Someone who merely makes and enforces rules nothing else clearly hasn't earned items ingame. But then again this is merely my opinion.

Considering the amount of their own time they put into making sure that chat is not filled with spammers, tournaments are run on a regular basis, banning those who attempt to gain an unfair advantage and making sure the game is a friendly environment for everyone, having a shiny or unobtainable is hardly unfair - especially when you consider the fact that it holds no bearing on the rest of the game at all as they're not allowed to trade or give them to other players and they cannot be obtained elsewhere.

I can understand why you might find this frustrating, but they're deserving of some credit.