[Sig] Sebaku's Signatures

Sebaku

I would love to do your sigs, but I'm merely a Photoshop rookie who happened to make a somewhat decent style out of a few tutorials. The ShadowGary sig was merely a stock photo I edited. I can't take too much credit for the sig, it wasn't 3 separated renders. I won't be able to make it look as good as that photo, especially not a shiny pokemon request.

Messing around a bit with Steven and Infernape gave me this:

WL3jUjX.jpg

And after that I would have had to find a sceptile render that would fit that scene too. (which I couldn't) So I abandoned it there, as it looked awful anyway. Sure it's very possible, on a very easy way too, but I don't really enjoy doing it. So I'll have to ask you guys to look for someone else with your specific request. Sorry.

I didn't really think the sig I made for you fitted L at all, so I tried something different, but I'm not happy with this result either, but I thought I might as well post it. Don't worry, you're not obliged to do anything with it, I just felt like making a new L sig. :p

9Jx84pq.jpg

And I was messing around with a gif, which was fun, but not much came from it.

30QDJJK.gif

For my idiot friend

GPQgmGG.jpg

Hey Sebaku. Just reminding of my signature request. But basically bumping because Im gonna donate 30k cause these sigs deserve money! They are great!

dQutJEC.jpg

I had some trouble with finding a good Inuyasha render, and I'm not really happy with the end result. I would gladly redo it if you happen to have any other characters you like.

I would love to do your sigs, but I'm merely a Photoshop rookie who happened to make a somewhat decent style out of a few tutorials. The ShadowGary sig was merely a stock photo I edited. I can't take too much credit for the sig, it wasn't 3 separated renders. I won't be able to make it look as good as that photo, especially not a shiny pokemon request.

Messing around a bit with Steven and Infernape gave me this:

WL3jUjX.jpg

And after that I would have had to find a sceptile render that would fit that scene too. (which I couldn't) So I abandoned it there, as it looked awful anyway. Sure it's very possible, on a very easy way too, but I don't really enjoy doing it. So I'll have to ask you guys to look for someone else with your specific request. Sorry.

I didn't really think the sig I made for you fitted L at all, so I tried something different, but I'm not happy with this result either, but I thought I might as well post it. Don't worry, you're not obliged to do anything with it, I just felt like making a new L sig. :P

9Jx84pq.jpg

And I was messing around with a gif, which was fun, but not much came from it.

30QDJJK.gif

For my idiot friend

GPQgmGG.jpg

dQutJEC.jpg

I had some trouble with finding a good Inuyasha render, and I'm not really happy with the end result. I would gladly redo it if you happen to have any other characters you like.

I like the sig, but actually if I can make a new request, same info and stuff, but render can be any chibi anime just surprise me =)

• 4 weeks later...

Reopened!

Going to work on DanXRi's Sig, and Isaac's Sprite request of my other thread first. Will have to ask any other old requests to redo their request.

Edit:

Character: Portgas D Ace (one piece)

Name/Text: DaniXRi

(optional) Donation: 10k

(optional) Signature style: (which previously made signature of mine you like the most)

Not sure if you still wanted it, therefore don't mind the donation, this one is on the house.

emzWgYr.png

And made this when a borderlands song came up in my playlist:

H0WFl3T.png

Edited by Sebaku

Character: Sakura Saber (real name Okita Souji form Fate serie )

Name/Text: Londar
(optional) Donation: 90K 
(optional) Signature style:Vorred or Ellsmiguel style

Thanks!

iGxux9d.png

Let me know if you want anything changed.

Edit: Made a slightly lighter version, you might prefer that:

cEjchAF.png

Edited by Sebaku

Character: Ezreal (from League of Legends

Render: You can pick which you feel would be best, but here's a couple I think look cook.

[spoiler]

nottingham_ezreal_transparent_backgroundezreal_render.png

pt__comm___merieth__2__by_catonatr-d57i7

ezreal_render_by_nadeshi1-d8ak2sf.png

[/spoiler]
Name/Text: [LYLE]KingCheerios - KaynineXL (You don't need to add the KingCheerios part, that's optional)
Donation: 50k
Signature style: Use the style you feel comfortable with :)

Character: Suu (Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou)

Name/Text: Asakano
(optional) Donation: Whatever I can give when I get back to a computer that can run MMO ;u;

Thanks in advance! Loving what I've seen of your work so far!

I think I have about 75k I can throw your way whenever I can get back on

Edited by Asakano

Hello. I would like a signature, please, Sebaku-sama.  :wub:

Character: Shawn Frost.
Name/Text: [CÕLD] PrinceShawn.
Donation: We'll see when it's done. :)
Signature style: http://i.imgur.com/GPQgmGG.jpg(this style of background with ice, if possible).

32FePUk.png

Character: Ezreal (from League of Legends

Render: You can pick which you feel would be best, but here's a couple I think look cook.

[spoiler]

nottingham_ezreal_transparent_backgroundezreal_render.png

pt__comm___merieth__2__by_catonatr-d57i7

ezreal_render_by_nadeshi1-d8ak2sf.png

[/spoiler]
Name/Text: [LYLE]KingCheerios - KaynineXL (You don't need to add the KingCheerios part, that's optional)
Donation: 50k
Signature style: Use the style you feel comfortable with :)

3CIzzDZ.png

I think I have about 75k I can throw your way whenever I can get back on

pKetAIe.png

or

JOWf1i5.png

Couldn't find a lot of renders for her, and don't really like the end result. Are there any other characters you like? I'll gladly redo the request.

Character: Kazuki Kazami from Grisaia
Name/Text: [LYLE] Kyokatsu
(optional) Donation: I got some rejects from the old breeding system that I can give away (mainly magikarps) whisper me in-game (IGN xKyokatsu)
(optional) Signature style: (which previously made signature of mine you like the most)

Template Signature:
Character:Gajeel iron shadow dragon mode(fairy tail)
Name/Text:DarkLumio[YOLO]
(optional) Donation:we'll see when its done

• 2 months later...