[Sig] Sebaku's Signatures

Sebaku

Character: Yukine from noragami
Name/Text: Gilan and/or have [Vale] (maybe do one with the team tag and one without)
(optional) Donation: surprise ;)
(optional) Signature style: you do you. Do what's natural.

rV3D5ps.jpg

F96Krjc.jpg

Didn't like the first one, so made another. Also really unhappy about the text on both, maybe you can give some insight on what you want with it. :p

rV3D5ps.jpg

F96Krjc.jpg

Didn't like the first one, so made another. Also really unhappy about the text on both, maybe you can give some insight on what you want with it. :p

Definitely like the second one more. For the text, try using the green of the hat and a hint of the color of the eyes. Or the color of the scarf and a hint of the color of the eyes. And perhaps use a different font? The current one doesn't feel like it fits.

Other than that, it is very nice. (If you don't want to make any changes on it, I'll still take it :P)

Definitely like the second one more. For the text, try using the green of the hat and a hint of the color of the eyes. Or the color of the scarf and a hint of the color of the eyes. And perhaps use a different font? The current one doesn't feel like it fits.

Other than that, it is very nice. (If you don't want to make any changes on it, I'll still take it :P)

I usually don't have this much trouble with text, but the capital G looks so poorly in a lot of fonts. I don't know if you like any particular fonts yourself?

Either way this is the best I could do, I tried the green of the hat, but it looked meh most of the time.

cjXpvZA.jpg

TpKv78t.jpg

fWRSJlk.jpg

rX70W3u.jpg

I personally think the 4th one is okay.

Character: Son Gohan SSJ4

or

[spoiler]PKdS5KN.png?1[/spoiler]
Name/Text: DeliZenan
(optional) Donation: 20k - 50k (depends)
(optional) Signature style: I'll let you chose. you knows better than me

Thank you in advance

hd7n4xz.jpg

What ever happened to the good old times where ssj2 was the highest they could go.

wOrfUmr.jpg

Was messing around with a premade border. Wondering what people think, any advice is welcome.