[Denied]A trail of pokemon following you

My friend suggested this to me the other day too, it would be excellent. Just make it so that if the player is outdoors they can have more than one Pokemon following them around, and when indoor only one.

Instead of just a conga line, maybe Pokemon should try and go to the left and right side of the trainer too, if there is an open space.

Be thankful you even have one Pokemon following you. That was a patch we probably shouldn't have got to begin with.

I agree. Besides, who would want massive lines of pokemon blocking the entire screen. Pokemon tower is bad enough as it is... Imagine it 6 times as bad *shudders*

• 9 months later...

This isn't a bad idea at all !!!

I used to play a game, name TSonline, in this game you can make maximum of 4 pets ( like pokemon) follow you

TS-1.PNG

How could they do that? Because they can change other player's detail at gameplay setting ( simple like we change text speed  ;)! ), and the result is :

TS-2.PNG

See? Now only you see your trail ^^!  I think we could do that, too .

Of course you can choose how many pokemon you want bring out, and how many pokemon of other players you want to see ! ( Nothing change, the game still good XD )

I believe PokeMMO will became very very interesting and make the game DIFFERENT with other pkm game ( have you ever seen  trails of pokemon ? =))! )

Sorry for my bad English  :( , and thanks for reading ^^!

Personally, I've never had a problem with lag in PokeMMO, even with my old Dell.

This would be really cool for those of us who like to run around on less populated channels.

It's not like you would have to have all your Pokemon follow you if you didn't want to. You would just click and drag the ones you want to follow you.

Personally, I've never had a problem with lag in PokeMMO, even with my old Dell.

This would be really cool for those of us who like to run around on less populated channels.

It's not like you would have to have all your Pokemon follow you if you didn't want to. You would just click and drag the ones you want to follow you.

Computer doesn't make lag, internet connection does....

Gee, I wonder why.

45r1T.jpg

The idea on the whole is superfluous and not something I think most people would want at all times. Maybe in some kind of event/party/secret base type thing, but since we don't have a foundation for any of that, yet, I don't really care for this.