Activities

tokemon101

just want 2 know, what do you guys think about activities? mini games where you can compete against others,

stuff like maybe races? air races/ground/watter.... if you have fire who can be first 2 melt a mountain of something, watter pokemon can have watter activities and so on for every other genre, get prices win like 3k or something

dont really need 3k lol but just to give something, maybe low budget items? 

how much do we really want this? i mean once your done the grind.... you can battle in vermillion city or join event every so what.. but this would give the game even more replay value would have more fun side activities 2 do?

what do you guys think? how much would you guys enjoy 2 have other things 2 do then battle in this game such as side activities?

enough 2 make a petition? im ready!!! lol

• Racing was discussed a little back in the day. The issue with it is frame rate because it creates different speeds for different people with their character.
  • I think "dungeons" were confirmed to be implemented at some point which is sort of a mini game. I can't speak for developers, but my feeling is that they are focusing more on automated tournaments and an in game universal trade hub right now if I had to guess.

...but yeah, people have talked about mini games since PokeMMO was new. It's just a matter of which ideas are worth pursuing and then what developers have time to focus on. Until then you can switch up activities in game like shard hunting or breeding or take a break and try another game. I enjoy playing playstation emulator, SNES emulator, or playing my old on-line game once in awhile. You can always just go outside too and get some vitamin D. Don't let yourself get burn out, switch it up. "cheers".

• 3 weeks later...