Implementing Legendary Pokemon

tokemon101

Question

I wanna start off by saying i have multiple competitive teams, i compete in events, but i also enjoy hunting legendary pokemon!

why is there only Mewtwo?

why not add Mewtwo+Mew+Zapdoz Moltres+Articuno+(hoen)Regice,Regirock,Registeel,Latias,Latios,

then maybe even Lugia,Ho oh! and Celebi, with al does legends plus mewtwo we would have 13 legendary pokemon

would be way more fun i think? even without johto you would have 10 still much better then 1....

what i want to know is Will you guys ever add them? and if so how close are you to doing so?

13 Legendary Pokemon! 

Mewtwo

Mew

Zapdos

Moltres

Articuno

Regice

Regirock

Registeel

Latias

Latios

Lugia

Ho-oh!

Celebi

8 answers to this question

minor correction, we already have Mewtwo:

4f511127c55faa60b8fafb40cda7b999.png

And we already have Raquaza (as mentioned in a previous post):

eb7288bfe0d5c21833314dd948c86fb1.png

You will have to battle for them though, but they are implemented. As for the other legendaries, it would be cool to see this mechanic implemented for the other legendaries.

Edited by Bestfriends

Half the legendaries are irrelevant to the meta, and they are not breedable. I really don't see why they don't include them as catchable pokemons.

they could make them cloned ones by saying but later their stats down to a degree to reduce the Op-ness. Also not able to use in competition. I guess some players just want some of them for the style of having them.

I mean when mewtwo was a changed clone and every fossile is also cloned, why not allowing such a thing.

Interetsing mechanic would  be:

every legendary can appear. when someone catches it it will be with the owner for like 6 hours (one ingame day) thne leave him (or when he goes offline). during this time the pokemon cna be brought to a cloning machine and make a weaker pffspring of it.

they could make them cloned ones by saying but later their stats down to a degree to reduce the Op-ness. Also not able to use in competition. I guess some players just want some of them for the style of having them.

I mean when mewtwo was a changed clone and every fossile is also cloned, why not allowing such a thing.

Interetsing mechanic would  be:

every legendary can appear. when someone catches it it will be with the owner for like 6 hours (one ingame day) thne leave him (or when he goes offline). during this time the pokemon cna be brought to a cloning machine and make a weaker pffspring of it.

Messing with the base stats pushes us into the Fakemon realm, and I am pretty sure this will never happen.