[Contest] Make birthday wishes for 4f edition #2! 500k for #1

RysPicz

I would like to celebrate my lvl up (lvl 24) and make a tiny contest, just like I did last year. Was a lot of fun for me so I'd like to re-do it once again =)

Welcome to 4f's contest of making the best wishes! It's going to be very simple, and the prize for 1st place (which is going to be decided by me, ofc) is 500.000 ingame pokeyen. Worth it? Read on.

1. Any form of wishes is accepted. You can make a film, you can just write down wishes in rhymes, you can make a meme, you can make a pic. It can be funny, it can melt my heart (or rather, what's left from it), it can be stupid, it can be goddamn anything

2. It still have to be in form of birthday wishes. Anything asscociated with them is also accepted- such as blowing the candle (nomsayin), making a cake or giving me a birthday gift hue. If you are a girl and you will post your pic I'm going to add extra points and probably add you to friend list as well.

[spoiler]pls respond[/spoiler]

3. It has to be original. I really, really don't want to see here something that you just downloaded from interwebz and threw it into this thread. Make something yourself, even if it'll be only a tiny bit of your effort.

4. Deadline is until 27.11.2015 23:59:59 GMT.

5. Winners are going to be announced somewhere in the Saturday/ Sunday when I'll get sober after Friday

Prize:

1st: 500.000$

2nd: Handshake from 4f and Heart Scale

Post your IGN so I will know to whom should I mail the prize.

Let it begin!

Edited by RysPicz

I would like to celebrate my lvl up (lvl 24) and make a tiny contest, just like I did last year. Was a lot of fun for me so I'd like to re-do it once again =)

Welcome to 4f's contest of making the best wishes! It's going to be very simple, and the prize for 1st place (which is going to be decided by me, ofc) is 500.000 ingame pokeyen. Worth it? Read on.

1. Any form of wishes is accepted. You can make a film, you can just write down wishes in rhymes, you can make a meme, you can make a pic. It can be funny, it can melt my heart (or rather, what's left from it), it can be stupid, it can be goddamn anything

2. It still have to be in form of birthday wishes. Anything asscociated with them is also accepted- such as blowing the candle (nomsayin), making a cake or giving me a birthday gift hue. If you are a girl and you will post your pic I'm going to add extra points and probably add you to friend list as well.

[spoiler]pls respond[/spoiler]

3. It has to be original. I really, really don't want to see here something that you just downloaded from interwebz and threw it into this thread. Make something yourself, even if it'll be only a tiny bit of your effort.

4. Deadline is until 27.11.2015 23:59:59 GMT.

5. Winners are going to be announced somewhere in the Saturday/ Sunday when I'll get sober after Friday

Prize:

1st: 500.000$

2nd: Handshake from 4f and Heart Scale

Post your IGN so I will know to whom should I mail the prize.

Let it begin!

Oh hey, happy birthday 4F! You had been a wonderful voice in the community, I hope you do well in life's journey.

I wonder if staff thinks the same...

Thanks though, Bestfriends :)

I don't have a straight answer for you on that question, but I would assume the staff likes you. Former PoAu members are in the staff lounge, so I am sure you have some friends there.

No problem :)

Edited by Bestfriends

24 candles on your cake this year,

It's your birthday so give a cheer! 

You've spent so long getting this far,

So spend a day at the bar!

I hope your day is full of fun,

Because you deserve a good one!

So go on now, give a smile,

I deserve this prize by a mile!

Well, that really sucked haha! So here's a photo of me!

[spoiler]LqxG82q.png[/spoiler]

And here's something else

[spoiler] Don't worry, she's my daughter not some random photo I took from somewhere!

UHf3JOz.jpg[/SPOILER]

4F

Freindly, you always help this community in so many ways. The alt run guide you made basically carried me through Kanto when i played, even helped me make some yen. It was great. 

Famous, you are probably, in my eyes, the most popular player in the game. Yeah there are other, better well known people, but you are still #1 imo.

Funny, nuff said

Featherless, you arent a bird?

4F #1

The hope of the PokeMMO Universe. The answer to all noobs that cry out for values on VD. The protector of the innocent. The light in the darkness. The truth. The leader of one top tier team in PokeMMO.
That's right folks, it's Flare Forfiter !

Handsome
Amazing
Pleasant
Pokemaniac
Yuck Yummy

Bae
Intelligent
Rich
ThugLyf
Hilarious
Drunk
Alcoholic