Akshit's Asylum [Vanity Items / WTB RPs, Bad Dittos and Leppa Berries]

Akshit

23 hours ago, YettoDie said:

This nolifer finished my Spatk request within 40 minutes.

<3

LF MORE ORDERS

P.S. if someone has a Vanity Item from my wishlist & is selling... contact me. I can pay in yen, EV training, other rare vanitys, art, whatever... we can work somethin out.

22 hours ago, YIBU said:

A pleasant deal yesterday. Akshit trained my Espeons, Breloom and Leafeon. A professional EV trainner TBH.

I will keep the long-term cooperative relationship.

Many thanks.

My pleasure man, your new order is complete too btw.

Free for more orders.... Art services might restart soon too (*_*)

Just got full ev + level training services from Akshit for 6 of my pokemons. Thought it was my first time buying such services, he was friendly and patient enough to answer all of my questions. Got the pokemons back within a day with everything just the way i want it. Thanks for the service!

17 hours ago, Woopsie said:

Just got full ev + level training services from Akshit for 6 of my pokemons. Thought it was my first time buying such services, he was friendly and patient enough to answer all of my questions. Got the pokemons back within a day with everything just the way i want it. Thanks for the service!

You're welcome :)

More new orders added and completed. Free for more.

Shop will be having a breeders section added to it.... Soon

As usual this man is a GOAT. Super quick EVing and leveling. Also cheap as chips. Will absolutely be using again.

and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again etc

On 12/9/2017 at 7:31 PM, Zymogen said:

Spotted this service yesterday and had to make use of it and its great prices. All 5 Pokemon EV'd and leveled within 24 hours - will be sure to use this again in the future and would recommend to those who are looking for a fast, no-questions-asked EV trainer. 

Look forward to it, thanks :)

6 hours ago, AkileshX said:

@Akshit

My order :

1.Absol - atk , spd ev training+ 50 lvl 

2.Manetric(its still an electrike:p ) - sp. atck , spd ev training +50 lvl 

P.S. - Dont change any move. Thanks  

IGN : you know who :P

Order completed. Yeah I know who :P

2 hours ago, Parke said:

As usual this man is a GOAT. Super quick EVing and leveling. Also cheap as chips. Will absolutely be using again.

Reveal hidden contents

and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again,  and again etc

and I would love to EV for you again.

2 hours ago, Jayven said:

Awesome dude, very trusted seller and I have been using his EV training services ever since.
Currently planning which pokemon to EV train by him next ghehehe.

+1 Recommended! 

Sure, I'll be waiting :p

As of this moment all previous orders have been completed. Free for more.

11 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

Very faster and cheaper af dis guy 10/10  gib more poke to that guy boyz

100% trusteable

Thanks man, you new order is also completed btw.

2 hours ago, AkileshX said:

@Akshit

Amazing EV training speed, this guy is crazy . 10/10 trustworthy and cheap but quality services. 

Very helpful !!!

Happy to help :)

After the server is back online, pokes will be mailed / traded back.

All orders completed and I'm free again.

Gonna be LF Rudolph's Antlers and more orders when update hits.

On 12/12/2017 at 5:04 AM, Havsha said:

he's a god amongst men, finished all my uts before I could even blink, 10/10 do recommend 

:D

All orders completed.

Finally got Rudolf's Antlers & Candy Cane.

Still LF the other 2 items on my wishlist (Willing to take big af order and temporarily becoming an exclusive trainer for you if you want)

Edit:

Well I must be doing something right, thank you RNG Gods... just caught:

OjXXme7.jpg

Edited by Akshit

After my teammates kept talking about how much they love using Akshit's EV service, I decided to make a request yesterday. This guy finished my poke immediately and got my teammate to contact me while I was offline saying my order was ready. I was pretty shocked but damn, definitely would use this service again for sure.

Congrats on the shiny pilo btw!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.