Akshit's Asylum [Vanity Items / WTB RPs, Bad Dittos and Leppa Berries]

Akshit

9 hours ago, xSparkie said:

After my teammates kept talking about how much they love using Akshit's EV service, I decided to make a request yesterday. This guy finished my poke immediately and got my teammate to contact me while I was offline saying my order was ready. I was pretty shocked but damn, definitely would use this service again for sure.

Congrats on the shiny pilo btw!

Glad you liked it, look forward to working with you again.

Thanks, congrats to you too for finding one today too. What luck.

Again....All orders completed and still LF More

Someone give me a Desu's Labcoat already... I will pay in installments, EV so many pokemons for you, you will lose count, anything lol  ;_;

On 12/16/2017 at 11:09 PM, Lazaro23 said:

Such fast, much reliable, Very Akshit.

Mailed back the new order to you after completion, let me know if you got it.

17 hours ago, DaftR said:

Cheers, been using this guy for years, very reliable.

Thanks man, since 2013, my records might be lost with the old thread, but I never forget a client... much appreciated. 

All past orders completed and delivered / mailed back as of this moment.

On 12/25/2017 at 6:55 PM, YettoDie said:

Thanks for leveling 5 of my pokes to level 100, this was very fast.

Anytime bb

8 hours ago, Weedle said:

Hello, I would like my larvesta ev trained in 252 spatt and speed, and a wobbufet ev trained in 252 def + spdef. I would like the larvesta leveled to 50 as well. The total is 90k, correct?

Your order is underway, throwing in a few extra levels for your larvesta, on the house.

4 hours ago, aadaisy said:

Thank you for train EVs and LV 2 my pokes its very fast and good

Thank you for using my services :)

More orders are welcome....

Still LF Orange Flaming Skull Mask & Desu's Labcoat.

On 12/27/2017 at 4:49 PM, Weedle said:

Had Akshit ev train my 5x31 natured larvesta and my 3x31 natured wobbuffet. EV training and leveling was completed very fast and returned with no problems.

That's the motto, no problems and quick deliverance :) 

On 12/27/2017 at 8:44 PM, xXBlu3BreathXx said:

2fast2furious 10/10 would use again!

<3

20 hours ago, NikBit said:

11/10 Friendly and fast asf, I'll use again for sure.

Sure, use me as much as you want.

All orders completed as of this moment.

Dobby is a free elf now.

On 1/1/2018 at 7:59 PM, Khaeseel said:

Awesome service, fast, efficient, and very helpful. Will be using very often from now on :) 
If any misunderstandings or problems arise he'll contact you and fix it in best way.

Reliable and trustworthy, 100% perfect

Deliverance of perfection, thats the motto... thanks for using my services :)

20 hours ago, kevola said:

Brilliant service. Super quick, cheap and extremely reliable. Would definitely recommend it to people who are currently looking for an ev trainer 

Glad to have been of service, thanks for the recommendation :D

2 hours ago, rangofett said:

Ev Request: Druddigon 252 Speed 252 SPA 6 SpDef; Hippopotas 252 def 252 HP 6 Spdef

Please evolve everything and add add what you consider to be good moves from leveling up. No level 50 required

Your order is completed.

Review: Akshit is a great guy. Really friendly. Fair prices, fast service, does specifically what the customer wants on the dot, and even delivers the pokemon when they are finished. 

I don't know much about unova as I have only played up to emerald in the original games and ended up breeding a comp modest 31 SpA druddigon that I assumed evolved into hydreigon. After giving it to Akshit and him EVing halfway he notified me of his concerns telling me that the nature/EVs are abnormal for that pokemon. Once realizing the mistake I made he delivered the pokemon back to me without allowing me to charge him for the service he had completed. 

Needless to say he saved me a lot of time and money. Will be using him again. 

21 hours ago, NikhilR said:

I got my two mons ev trained and leveled up in less than a day. I am definitely going to use this service again, and would recommend it to everyone. 

Look forward to more work \o/

19 hours ago, rangofett said:

Review: Akshit is a great guy. Really friendly. Fair prices, fast service, does specifically what the customer wants on the dot, and even delivers the pokemon when they are finished. 

I don't know much about unova as I have only played up to emerald in the original games and ended up breeding a comp modest 31 SpA druddigon that I assumed evolved into hydreigon. After giving it to Akshit and him EVing halfway he notified me of his concerns telling me that the nature/EVs are abnormal for that pokemon. Once realizing the mistake I made he delivered the pokemon back to me without allowing me to charge him for the service he had completed. 

Needless to say he saved me a lot of time and money. Will be using him again. 

On a normal day I never question what a client wants and why, but your order made me way too curious.

Anyway happy to help, thank you for the great review :D

All orders are completed and delivered... ready to be used.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.