BurntZebra Challenge

• 4 months later...
On 11/24/2015 at 11:23 AM, BurntZebra said:

I'll duel anyone who has comps and poke yen. If you say you don't need to challenge me to prove you're better than me, then you are claiming that zebra is better than you and you want to risk the embarassment.

Works both ways my friend :)

On 11/24/2015 at 8:50 PM, BurntZebra said:

It appears forfiter is too afraid to duel me in an actual tier, therefore I am claiming I am better than forfiter in OU, UU, NU, and doubles. Forfiter, you were not a worthy adversary. 

I am claiming that I am better than you at OU, and according to your own logic that's acceptable.

It's okay to claim that Kevola is better than you, and you don't want to risk the embarrassment. I understand 

13 minutes ago, kevola said:

Works both ways my friend :)

I am claiming that I am better than you at OU, and according to your own logic that's acceptable.

It's okay to claim that Kevola is better than you, and you don't want to risk the embarrassment. I understand 

I'll duel once you get a win in PSL

Just now, BurntZebra said:

I'll duel once you get a win in PSL

Let me repeat :

Save your breath and just admit that I'm better than you, I mean, you've already implied it as I'm using the same argument you did

In case you want to dodge this some more, let me put it in simple terms so even you might be able to understand. If you do not play me, I am better than you at ou

and you can't say otherwise 

19 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Think you mean once you scout like 10+ of his matches so you can counterbuild and then announce you're ready.

It's just a matter of risk vs reward. Either I win and no one cares because it was expected, or I lose and then people hold this over my head for a week before everyone forgets about it.

I'll duel depending on the wager though. 100k isn't worth my time

On 24/11/2015 at 0:34 AM, BurntZebra said:

Hi everyone. I'm issuing a challenge to everyone out there to duel me in OU, UU, or NU.

3. To make things more exciting/actually worth doing, there will be a minimum wager amount of 100k since my time is very valuable.

2 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

It's just a matter of risk vs reward. Either I win and no one cares because it was expected, or I lose and then people hold this over my head for a week before everyone forgets about it.

I'll duel depending on the wager though. 100k isn't worth my time

So, scared? :')

9 hours ago, BurntZebra said:

I told you I'd do the wager if it was more than 100k. I'm thinking 1mil or 2mil, otherwise the risk vs reward isn't worth it for me. I have bills to pay

Wtf are you on about. What risk is there and why does it vary based on the wager amount? Risk vs reward remains constant, no?

Edited by kevola
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.