BurntZebra Challenge

mmm seems this thread is mostly just shittalk. I'll make a proper deal with you. Let me just give a small introduction since I am not known much in the competitive scene. So ign GoldenSunIsaac, I play in the OU tier, and I also practice my skills on showdown. Only tier I am doing is OU. k

So lets begin:

IGN: GoldenSunIsaac

Time: 4:30PM EST

Date: December 5th, 2015

Tier: OU

Wager: 250k

Extra: I am positive I will win, so not sure if you want to give me the money b4 the match or after. Whichever one works for you, but I'll be there at that time, can't wait.. Also, I like free money as well, hue.

Edited by GoldenSunIsaac

mmm seems this thread is mostly just shittalk. I'll make a proper deal with you. Let me just give a small introduction since I am not known much in the competitive scene. So ign GoldenSunIsaac, I play in the OU tier, and I also practice my skills on showdown. Only tier I am doing is OU. k

So lets begin:

IGN: GoldenSunIsaac

Time: 4:30PM EST

Date: December 6th, 2015

Tier: OU

Extra: I am positive I will win, so not sure if you want to give me the money b4 the match or after. Whichever one works for you, but I'll be there at that time, can't wait.. Also, I like free money as well, hue.

what's your wager? Also I'm not really sure if I'll be available at that time on a sunday. I'm usually out with family on sundays but I'm not really sure at the moment. 

Why dont you go try rip off some vermill noobs, you might have a decent chance at beating those.

We have all seen how you do vs solid players in the latest tournies.

but you're too afraid to play me in NU after I shat on you twice. I mean if you don't want to duel me, then I guess I'll just claim I'm better in NU, OU, and doubles. I believe we're 2-2 in UU tournaments overall, although I did beat you in the finals where it mattered so pretty much equal. 

but you're too afraid to play me in NU after I shat on you twice. I mean if you don't want to duel me, then I guess I'll just claim I'm better in NU, OU, and doubles. I believe we're 2-2 in UU tournaments overall, although I did beat you in the finals where it mattered so pretty much equal. 

I mean you can claim you're the president of the United States for all I care, but that doesnt necessarily make it fking so.

Im higher ranked than you, recently rekt you, and have a much higher win/loss ratio in official finals.

So yeah, I rest my case.

Edited by raaidn

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.