BurntZebra Challenge

Mfw I have made the only genuine offer to battle in this thread but my post was ignored </3

I got you comps, get em Noad

Burnt, you better be ready for embarrassment. This cat will beat the living daylights out of you. Remember, she taught me how to comp a long time ago, she can burn you. The cat has spoken, be prepared for doom... 

ab466ff0d737aa0878ee77e453504cb1.pngfire-spitting-cat.gifab466ff0d737aa0878ee77e453504cb1.png

Do you also have the right to reject giving the wager money if you miraculously lose due to rng, counter teaming etc?

I will always pay the wager. If you or I are worried, then a middleman staff member can be used to take the two wagers to be held.

I'll duel anyone who has comps and poke yen. If you say you don't need to challenge me to prove you're better than me, then you are claiming that zebra is better than you and you want to risk the embarassment.

I wager you 250k in NU.

My rules

1. If I win, I'm officially better than you.(even though you've not beat me in like 5 months)

2. You cannot use any excuses such as coaching/counter teaming/lagg/misplay/wrong pokemon/internet died/too busy sucking uguu

I'l give you a time soon. (or right now if you can get on)

edit: K nvm, I gotta go now. Possibly later.

Edited by KaynineXL

I wager you 250k in NU.

My rules

1. If I win, I'm officially better than you.(even though you've not beat me in like 5 months)

2. You cannot use any excuses such as coaching/counter teaming/lagg/misplay/wrong pokemon/internet died/too busy sucking uguu

I'l give you a time soon. (or right now if you can get on)

edit: K nvm, I gotta go now. Possibly later.

I accept your wager if you dismiss rule 2 as it directly violates my rule 2 in terms of service. I am not available to duel either right now. The best time would probably be like an hour before an official. 

I accept your wager if you dismiss rule 2 as it directly violates my rule 2 in terms of service. I am not available to duel either right now. The best time would probably be like an hour before an official. 

I won't agree to your rule 2. Remove it and agree to mine.

[spoiler]or are you too pussy?[/spoiler]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.