BurntZebra Challenge

DPP conspicuously missing wonder why that is hue

not a huge fan of showdown tiers atm

Zebras need to be recognized, and lack of ability to make it in tournaments lately has lead to some sort of desperation it seems.

Is your mom still telling you you're special?

All talk and no play. Seems like you're afraid. I mean I did beat you the last two or three times we've played in officials.

>ignoring all the times I beat you

>ignoring the fact I have many more officials than you

>ignoring the fact that you probably scouted/were coached against me. See terms of service rule 2

1.You beat me when I first started comp, gratz, since then you never beat me

2. You've played years longer than me

3. Implying I got coached on the first round. I didn't just beat you, I slapped you silly. I was about to 6-0 you before you rage quit. Then the OU match, how could I possibly need coaching? I just bring Rhydon in and sweep, not my fault you don't change your team.

1.You beat me when I first started comp, gratz, since then you never beat me

2. You've played years longer than me

3. Implying I got coached on the first round. I didn't just beat you, I slapped you silly. I was about to 6-0 you before you rage quit. Then the OU match, how could I possibly need coaching? I just bring Rhydon in and sweep, not my fault you don't change your team.

1. I don't keep track of when you started comp. And if bowser is going to count times when he beat me when I ran shit tier sneasel teams in early 2014/late 2013, then I can certainly count when I beat you in 2015.

2. I did not win any officials in 2013, and only 4 in 2014. 

3. The NU tournament was a joke. I brought seadra and swalot because I didn't care. If you feel so confident in NU now, why not wager me now when I have actual NU comps that aren't machoke and seadra. You ignored terms of service rule 2. You counter team'ed in the form of sub megahorn rhydon. Albeit I misplayed as I could have just stalled out rhydon pp with weezing, without outplaying you with starmie, but I wasn't sure what retard would run sub non sd rhydon so it wasn't a risk I was going to take at the time. Again, if you feel confident enough, why not wager me in OU? I'll be sure to give you a nice surprise. If you decline these offers, then I have the right to claim that you are worse than me and are afraid of losing against the allmighty Zebra. 

1. I don't keep track of when you started comp. And if bowser is going to count times when he beat me when I ran shit tier sneasel teams in early 2014/late 2013, then I can certainly count when I beat you in 2015.

2. I did not win any officials in 2013, and only 4 in 2014. 

3. The NU tournament was a joke. I brought seadra and swalot because I didn't care. If you feel so confident in NU now, why not wager me now when I have actual NU comps that aren't machoke and seadra. You ignored terms of service rule 2. You counter team'ed in the form of sub megahorn rhydon. Albeit I misplayed as I could have just stalled out rhydon pp with weezing, without outplaying you with starmie, but I wasn't sure what poop would run sub non sd rhydon so it wasn't a risk I was going to take at the time. Again, if you feel confident enough, why not wager me in OU? I'll be sure to give you a nice surprise. If you decline these offers, then I have the right to claim that you are worse than me and are afraid of losing against the allmighty Zebra. 

Tell you what. Get your manager to put your uguu ass in NU against me in PSL, so I can slap you again.

You have no rights to claim anything until you beat me.

Edited by KaynineXL

Tell you what. Get your manager to put your uguu ass in NU against me in PSL, so I can slap you again.

You have no rights to claim anything until you beat me.

But this is my thread. I have all the rights. 

It appears kaynine is afraid to lose against the all mighty zebra. So unfortunate, I needed some pokeyen to get back up to 30mil. 

But this is my thread. I have all the rights. 

It appears kaynine is afraid to lose against the all mighty zebra. So unfortunate, I needed some pokeyen to get back up to 30mil. 

All I hear is excuses from you.

>coached

>scouted

>I wasn't playing a good team

>I didn't care about playing

>The game isn't fun

It reminds me of the 11 excuses you used on Bowser. Take the loses like a man, you little bitch.

Like I said, put yourself in NU so we can go at it, that doesn't sound like I'm afraid  B)  B)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.