Move tutors cost

Laz

I see people looking for black belts on trade chat for several hours, while grinding it. Before we could just pay 25k and look at us now.
( we could grind that 25k in 10-15 min max )
Some people can share their grinding experience, and say that they could get many in less than an hour, well not everyone likes to grind, some prefere to just pay the 25 fee and go have some fun battles, instead of getting depressed for hours.
What I'm trying to say, a change can be good, but not always.

With love for the community.

I think various persons have been discussing your topic back and forth on the forums for about a week-ish now. I think the general public opinion is that the system is good, but they want slightly less grind for items (like your post here is suggesting). The response to this opinion is that the developers feel less grind intensive will happen with the settings the way they are now - except in addition to the global trade hub/system being implemented. Then the response was "well why not implement it all together" - and that's were I stopped keeping up with it the topic.

This is just my interpretation though and I can't speak for anyone. I think the main place it was being disucssed was burnt zebra's thread. See you in game, good luck.

Edited by bl0nde

grinding is part of any game only the best grinders get the good stuff have you ever wanted to show off to people on how cool your gear is or beat people in Pokemon battles with ease because your the only one who has been playing. I mean gosh try playing the game longer the longer the game lasts the better it will feel to complete

I can understand you're having fun in the game with the tasks MasterJSB, which I think is great. but just have your angus peppered because someone is going to come in here and be like "rawr rawr you, have no idea how much grind I do and rawrrrrr" lol. Don't be offended by it, we all have our opinions. Since you only have 3 posts as well, I will assume you are new and say welcome to the PokeMMO forums. hug. good luck in game.