Kangaskhan

Vaeldras

Just got this adamant 31 speed and hp kanga, mainly just to say i have that.

Wanted to ev it according to the current uu standards while still having the chance to possibly use it in ou sometimes (i guess).

Probably a sub set, but a cband set would be cool too; just not subversal.

My main problem is figuring out how much speed it needs since i don't play uu.

I'll max att for sure, that's all i know.

go 135 speed to beat breloom and it's anoying bullet seed, then enough hp to hit 205 then the rest attack. sub + focus punch + b slam or return or crush claw + crunch.

you'll have some trouble with omastar and only being able to 2-3hko defensive with fp and not being able to do much with crunch/normal moves. not much you can do about that without going mixed. 

also tangela or defensive vile will be able to stall for days if they leech you.

oh and iron def/counter blast will make you cry.

I don't play UU but investing ~200 Hp and Spd, rest in Atk for an offensive oriented set looks weird to me...if you wanna deal good damages just go full Atk and either speed creep+hp, only speed or only hp depending on what kind of attacker you want ( bulky fast etc ), if on the other hand you want a more support oriented set you don't go with Sub+3 Attacks....just my opinion...

I don't play UU but investing ~200 Hp and Spd, rest in Atk for an offensive oriented set looks weird to me...if you wanna deal good damages just go full Atk and either speed creep+hp, only speed or only hp depending on what kind of attacker you want ( bulky fast etc ), if on the other hand you want a more support oriented set you don't go with Sub+3 Attacks....just my opinion...

Anything else worth outspeeding in uu?

edit: max speed seems to be the best thing considering how popular it is in uu and the use i had in mind.

Edited by Vaeldras

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.