Hi New Pokemon Player

Hi, I'm Anthony, I'm 18 from the US and new to pokemon (I never liked it) but I saw this game and thought I'd try it out. And so far I've been playing for a day and it's really fun. But I also have some questions so I thought i might as well ask em while introducing myslef.

Will more pokemon or like locations be added? Theres alot now but I'm just wondering if the game is updating content and stuff like that. And what do we use money for? I see people sell pokemon in the trade chat but are they worth buy since you can capture most of them? How do I know if a pokemon is worth like buying over capturing or something?

Hi, I'm Anthony, I'm 18 from the US and new to pokemon (I never liked it) but I saw this game and thought I'd try it out. And so far I've been playing for a day and it's really fun. But I also have some questions so I thought i might as well ask em while introducing myslef.
Will more pokemon or like locations be added? Theres alot now but I'm just wondering if the game is updating content and stuff like that. And what do we use money for? I see people sell pokemon in the trade chat but are they worth buy since you can capture most of them? How do I know if a pokemon is worth like buying over capturing or something?

they are worth in trade cause they have good ivs and are used to breed and money is really important for breeding and to know the worth it depends on rarity and ivs and the game is always being updated[spoiler]welcome[/spoiler] Edited by AKSHAYPRANAV

Welcome to PokeMMO!

The game does receive updates which you can view here. You can use your money to buy items, as well as shiny and competitive Pokemon if you so choose. If you are interested in the competitive scene, I suggest you look into the breeding system. You can find a lot of answers to your questions here.

Enjoy your stay!