SHINY RATE

Viking

Hey i was reading a past (closed) thread speaking about this shiny rate, so i would like more informations;

1/ Everybody knows the rate isn't 1/8192 actually, so what is it right now?

2/ i heard the rate is able to change, what does it means? i need more precisions.

I need to know i it's viable to hunt for a shiny in this game before losing an amount of time...

pls respond

Devs used to have this botting system, and the longer you spend in a certain area going in the same line will decrease your shiny rate (I think that's how it works). The system thinks you're a bot so it makes shiny hunting sad.
[spoiler]pls don't delete this post, he has a right to know[/spoiler]

i guess Dev's knows this rate atleast ^^.

I don't want a precisly rate, but just an order to calc if it's better to pray finding a 100m shiny or just obviously spam payday in pillar sky...

People was supposing the rate was increased to ~1/32.000, why?

i hope this is false

People was supposing the rate was increased to ~1/32.000, why?

Its just a number people have pulled out of their asses.

but kyu also said it depends what pokemons you use. not sure what this means if its OT, or pokemon found in the same aera that it was found etc. and for how long you've played. And yes your rate increases with the time you play.

and also if they think you are botting.

and there is no long-term punishment

. And yes your rate increases with the time you play.

kiding me?

EDIT : Already read this thread and that's exactly why i opened this thread, staff is giving evasive explanation of the mechanics

Edited by Viking

I understand your feels, we're all broke here and deciding whether or not shiny hunting can pull us away from our poverty status. 

poverty? what is that?

shiny hunting i meant to be discouraged tho

if we all like hassan bot and get a shiny bulba it wouldnt really be profitable anymore

Lets be honest, shiny bulba looks horrible anyways, who would actually want one?

If you are going to just shiny hunt, i would suggest not, unless you are also breeding things from what you can catch in the area, or getting useful items. Which is what I do while hunting for my shiny bird.  Keep the 2x's trash everything else that doesn't have a good average.

Lets be honest, shiny bulba looks horrible anyways, who would actually want one?

If you are going to just shiny hunt, i would suggest not, unless you are also breeding things from what you can catch in the area, or getting useful items. Which is what I do while hunting for my shiny bird.  Keep the 2x's trash everything else that doesn't have a good average.

Killing off peoples dreams one post at a time.

kiding me?

EDIT : Already read this thread and that's exactly why i opened this thread, staff is giving evasive explanation of the mechanics

yeah they are evasie on purpose, to prevent people from shiny hunting.

personally i think they want to promote normal gameplay, like and encounter alot of pokes in diffrent areas. 

i an old friend of mine claimed he got acces to the code and said using supereffective moves. it probably bullshit, but i still do it if possible, lmao.

yeah they are evasie on purpose, to prevent people from shiny hunting.

personally i think they want to promote normal gameplay, like and encounter alot of pokes in diffrent areas. 

i an old friend of mine claimed he got acces to the code and said using supereffective moves. it probably bullshit, but i still do it if possible, lmao.

#HowtomakepeoplerunningAltsashell 

Ty Dev's you are so smart :)

Edited by Viking

I KNOW BAIT WHEN I SEE IT

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.