Hello, I'm Vabi, let me introduce myself.

vabi

Hi,
I'm Vabi, 23yo, from Poland. I'm playing PokeMMO for a few days. And I want to thank You guys for it.
Ingame You can find me as the cutiest girl - Vabbi. In real life I'm studying IT, though I'm not really sure what to do in my life. I like to run and exercise. I'm into Pokemon since my primary school, and with some minor and major breaks in Pokemon related activity I'm here now. I was always attracted more by games than anime (although Pokemon The Origin is pretty cool, and I saw first three seasons of original series, it's ok when You are 10 or 12, now I can't stand it). Now I'm playing PokeMMO with my friend, and trying to read Pokemon Adventures manga. My favourite region is Johto, I've never really played Hoenn, so now I've opportunity.

I hope to stay here for a little bit longer. Anyone could make me tea? Yes, with milk please.

PS. My written/spoken english is not so good (especially grammar), so if You don't understand some stupid thing i wrote, just tell me it.

Edited by vabi

I'm not really sure what to do in my life.

you've come to the right place

when You are 10 or 12, now I can't stand it

we're all 12. forfie is 14 doe

trying to read Pokemon Adventures manga

i gave up 

My favourite region is Johto, I've never really played Hoenn, so now I've opportunity.

LOL

Anyone could make me tea? Yes, with milk please.
On it, but no milk. i'm the tea guy around these parts

also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4V4Mc4lI08

Edited by Vaeldras