3 sticks

3 greatballs

2 ultraballs

1 max repel

2 super repel

1 Aguav Berry

3 super potions

1 sunstone. 

also had around 100 encounters a few days ago with no sticks, and like 5 sunstones.... [/spoiler]

depressing

Todays test was done at a lower level than what I have been using, same place, still all 1shots.  If the results show anything who knows, was just one hour. Take from it whatever you like.

[spoiler]

4th hour level 70-80
3 max repel
2 ultra ball
1 hard stone
2 super potion
1 hyper potion
1 thick club
3 great ball
2 super repel[/spoiler]

200 more encounters in lost cave. in item room, not sure if that matters, i doubt it tho. 

with the amount of silk scarfs needed, and all the moves that requiers silk scarfs. this current rate looks horrible. these encounters took like 2 hours and i still cant afford substitute which is one of the most common moves in comp...

[spoiler]

hyperpotion x5
ultra ball x5
max repel x6
spell tag x4
super repel
superpotion x2
great ball
Silk Scarf
[/spoiler]

got 300 more encounter, i should start doing something that doesnt makes me wanna rip my eyes out, because this is pretty fucking boring.

[spoiler]

miracle seed x5
salac berry x2
hyper potion x2
super potion x2
sitrus berry
straf berry
lansat berry x2
silk scarf x2
ultra ball x3
super repel
[/spoiler]

I went ahead and moved, first day at lost cave is kind of bleh but other days may look better.

[spoiler]

1st Hour
2 great ball
1 silk skarf
2 spell tag
2 ultra ball
2 hyper potion
3 max repel
1 super repel[/spoiler]

I will also be doing a comparison to the other place silk scarf is at a later point.

My luck is pretty bad with this stuff, it was the same with shards ;-;. But I have to say one place I actually enjoy doing Pick Up, is the basement of Mt Moon. Exp Share any Pokemon that need attack EVs and Pay Day away. Everstones, Mushrooms, Moon Stones and Fossils are all pretty useful items and you are EV training at the same time! 

After another hour+ cause I was bored and I just wanted to keep trying this is all I got

hyper potion x2
super potion x1
hard stone x4 
super repel x1
ultra ball x1
black belt x2
thick club x2

I got less items but I got more useful items (just a tiny little bit better)

Nice to know i can just pm any of you instead of going through this
Also you're no common player ari, i bet you were born on friday the 13th

yeah pretty close man, my luck sucks with this and shards and everything in general e.e

EDIT: So I did this to find thick clubs to teach double-edge to three pokemons and after 2 hours I can only teach Double-Edge to one, for me this sucks badly Edited by Arimanius

After another hour+ cause I was bored and I just wanted to keep trying this is all I got

hyper potion x2
super potion x1
hard stone x4 
super repel x1
ultra ball x1
black belt x2
thick club x2

I got less items but I got more useful items (just a tiny little bit)

yeah pretty close man, my luck sucks with this and shards and everything in general e.e

EDIT: So I did this to find thick clubs to teach double-edge to three pokemons and after 2 hours I can only teach Double-Edge to one for me this sucks badly

/whisper munya 2 thick clubs please