PokeMMO Staff Avatar Challenge 2

Perry

Could you please confirm specifically what is allowed and what is not.

Does the avatar have to be 100% drawn/created by the person submitting or

Can we use ready pokemon renders to manipulate and add background effects, texts etc.

Rules:

• Must be original.
  • Those who plagiarize cannot submit a new entry.

Has to be 100% your creation. Not accepting plagiarize content.  

Attention to the rules please,

It cannot be plagirized content. I'm not going to point out who's art is legit and who's isn't. But on the moment when I have to give the art to the judges, those who used plagirized content will not count as an entry.

And please, do not point out other people's art here, feel free to PM me if you think something is not original/plagirized.

The point of this challenge is to see what our community has to offer as when it comes to drawing art. That's what type art we are looking for here! Other than that, I'm seeing some pretty cool avatars here. But they have to be 100% original.

Let's finally something that I enjoy doing. -Paint- Draw and edit my drawings , and a long day , I managed to finish it, hope you like it

and as I can not put pictures I leave the link

• Must state who the avatar is for.: Noad
  • What Pokemon you have drawn.: Bellossom
  • Your IGN: DFBird
  • Link: http://imgur.com/Y4cnJsb

• Must state who the avatar is for.: Caracal
  • What Pokemon you have drawn. Victreebel and Feline.
  • Your IGN DFBird
  • Link http://imgur.com/7FiJnti

Edited by DFBird

Gravatar automaticly makes the image the desired size for each webiste, cannot say what it is by deafault. We might have more art like this in the future, with "bigger" size, so can get more creative.

So what size are the gravatar avatars on here? You didn't answer my questions :( 

And yeah, you guys don't host many art contests anymore ;_____; I suppose they don't get as many entires as they used to though. 

So what size are the gravatar avatars on here? You didn't answer my questions :(

And yeah, you guys don't host many art contests anymore ;_____; I suppose they don't get as many entires as they used to though. 

Make them as big as you like and as high of quality as you like. Gravatar will scale it for their servers when you upload it, with respect to aspect ratio and quality. After that each site you have hooked to it will just display the image according to the display properties they have set. Here they are set to be 90x90 at maximum size, but I would not suggest making your entry that size because other sites may not be set to the same size and you could end up with things looking really weird elsewhere.

• Must state who the avatar is for: Pereira
  • What Pokemon you have drawn: Lucario
  • Your IGN: KaynineXL

uPG4zUy.png

• Must state who the avatar is for: Noad
  • What Pokemon you have drawn: Shiny Spearow
  • Your IGN: KaynineXL

AE1GXRc.png

Also I realized Justice bird wasn't your top 3. tutt tutt 

Edited by KaynineXL

They're actually 125x125 on profiles. 90x90 is how large they appear on posts.

This is more correct, and ~30x30 for the thumbnails on the main page. With the wide variance of sizes, just make them as big as you need to. I do not suggest using any of the sizes listed here as those are what these boards scale them to depending on the view. Other sites may scale them differently so optimizing your image just to look good on here could lead to it looking awful everywhere else.

This is more correct, and ~30x30 for the thumbnails on the main page. With the wide variance of sizes, just make them as big as you need to. I do not suggest using any of the sizes listed here as those are what these boards scale them to depending on the view. Other sites may scale them differently so optimizing your image just to look good on here could lead to it looking awful everywhere else.

;__; I'd never make an image that small it's good to check what your image looks when scaled though!