[Battle Frontier] downscaling to level 50 option

Question

Can please we have an option for downscaling our Pokemons to 50 like in tournament-mode PvP?

I like battling in the Battle Tower and the other Frontier facilities but I don't have enough good level 100 pokes and most of my other good pokes are slightly higher than 50. 

5 answers to this question

Can please we have an option for downscaling our Pokemons to 50 like in tournament-mode PvP?

I like battling in the Battle Tower and the other Frontier facilities but I don't have enough good level 100 pokes and most of my other good pokes are slightly higher than 50. 

In all honesty, I don't think this will ever happen. The staff want to encourage us to breed, so they put that obstical there for a reason. Now do I support this notion, that is a completely different story. (trying not to be biased as a PokeMMO reporter [on break])

Edited by Bestfriends

then dont make breeding so dang expensive

I think I have a way for staff to lower the price of breeding, kill the alt farm tactic. Once that ends, we can see a more balanced game and thus the staff would possibly lower the price of breeding (I agree with you that breeding expenses should be lowered, but the only way this could ever happen is if we sac something. For example, in the last update, move tutors no longer want money, they now want items and what did we get in exchange, a location guide for wild pokemon if "seen" and adding the Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, and Hydro Cannon tutors. Tell me a luxury of yours that you are willing to sac for the breeding system price decrease).

Edited by Bestfriends

In all honesty, I don't think this will ever happen. The staff want to encourage us to breed, so they put that obstical there for a reason. Now do I support this notion, that is a completely different story. (trying not to be biased as a PokeMMO reporter [on break])

Not sure what my suggestion has to do with breeding...

I mean if I have a good Pokemon e.g. on level 52 a have two options:

1) Level it to 100

2) Sacrifice my Pokemon to the daycare man and breed the exact same one again and level it to 50

Both options suck and since the purpose of breeding (in my opinion) should not be creating the exact same Pokemon again but creating new stuff this has nothing to do with breeding.

Not sure what my suggestion has to do with breeding...

I mean if I have a good Pokemon e.g. on level 52 a have two options:

1) Level it to 100

2) Sacrifice my Pokemon to the daycare man and breed the exact same one again and level it to 50

Both options suck and since the purpose of breeding (in my opinion) should not be creating the exact same Pokemon again but creating new stuff this has nothing to do with breeding.

And you might have to relearn moves to the new breed, which is even worse now with the item tutors