[Guide] How use the Mail System

[first Guide]

ySdk9BW.jpg

(credits to myself for the 'banner')

Hello PokeMMO players.~

This is a guide about how use the a new system made in the last update called the 'Mail System'.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

You can use this system in the upstairs of any pokemon centers in the two regions.

You must talk to the NPC with a green costume and a Wingull:

e19mXih.png

You'll automatically be on a page in the tab 'Read Mail'.

This tab is for read all received mails in your Box:

GCsiFPA.png

P.S.: When you have a Mail in your box you'll have a notification in the top left corner of your In Game screen.

Then, click on the second tab 'Send Mail'.

This tab is for send your mails.

UarD1SB.png

Form:

Recipient: [In Game Name]

Subject: [Title for the mail].

Body: [The message].

Attached Money: [Money to send].

Attached POKéMON: [Pokemon to send].

Mailing Fee: $1 000 / $1K (you can't change it, you MUST pay 1K to send your mail).

You click on "Send Mail" and your mail is sent.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bug (with how solve it):

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/58685-guide-how-use-the-mail-system/#entry1166929

Tell me if you can see any mistakes and if I forget some informations.~

Then, click "Like" if my guide is ok or leave a comment if no.

Edited by Tenzeko

I believe there is a slight bug with the mailing system at the moment, I may add. I'm not sure if this is just for me, or for everyone.

When you receive mail with an object attached, when you claim your item/Pokemon and try to delete the message it doesn't work, it says there is an item is attached even though you just claimed it. If you flick to 'send mail' and back to 'read mail' and try and delete that seems to fix the problem. 

Edited by KaynineXL

I believe there is a slight bug with the mailing system at the moment, I may add. I'm not sure if this is just for me, or for everyone.

When you receive mail with an object attached, when you claim your item/Pokemon and try to delete the message it doesn't work, it says there is an item is attached even though you just claimed it. If you flick to 'send mail' and back to 'read mail' and try and delete that seems to fix the problem. 

Oh, thank you. You have already sent the bug in 'Bugs Reports'?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...