Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alouu

[GUI] Tansparent

Recommended Posts

zKuR7GR.png

 

Everytime i try to open the rar this message shows up.

 

 

"Error

 

the file has an unknown format or is damaged"

 

I already downloaded it twice.

Edited by Hexoutx
lack of information

Share this post


Link to post

@Hexoutx It extracts fine for me, nevertheless I updated it to fix the horde health bars so you can try again now if you want.

Share this post


Link to post

@Alouu You were right, i was using a outdated version , thank u so much for the quick and right answer. That's an a amazing GUI. 

 

4b49a6436a573633390f2d6c1e576552.gif

Edited by xRdZiiiN

Share this post


Link to post

I am planning on updating the theme to fix it for the patch, but a lot more things changed than usual this patch to it'll take a bit longer.

Share this post


Link to post

Updated original post link, the theme has been updated to work with the 13/08/2018 patch.

 

There are also several cosmetic changes, ill update the pictures later.

 

Edit: Also here is an alternate version of battle-hud.png for use with programs that track based on the color of healthbars.

Edited by Alouu

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Alouu said:

Updated original post link, the theme has been updated to work with the 13/08/2018 patch.

 

There are also several cosmetic changes, ill update the pictures later.

 

Edit: Also here is an alternate version of battle-hud.png for use with programs that track based on the color of healthbars.

Thank you for making this mod work with the encounter counter program. Great job on the overall theme as always too
G

Share this post


Link to post

The theme is updated, I've been rather lazy about it since it seems most people have moved onto other themes nowadays so it has become more a project primarily for my personal use.

 

As a direct result of the above I have been tailoring the theme to my personal requirements and so from now on it will only work correctly if you have the default amount of PC boxes. (ie you have not purchased any expansion slots) The reason for this is that I squeezed the box tabs down and removed that arrows that cycle the boxes since they all fit on the window, it looks like this:


mEq5eGV.png

 

If you're happy with the way this looks and havent purchased any expansion slots yourself the theme will work for you. If enough people pester me long enough ill make an alternate version to accommodate those who have PC expansions.

Share this post


Link to post

 

 

Please help

I do all the installation steps of the theme but when applying it in the game it tells me that it can not be applied because it is incompatible with this version

Edited by JecksonG

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, JecksonG said:

Please help

I do all the installation steps of the theme but when applying it in the game it tells me that it can not be applied because it is incompatible with this version

You can't do anything about it, only @Alouu can. You'll have to be patient.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/29/2018 at 7:10 PM, RoiZzz said:

How do you leave the battle screen like this? big '---'
I loved <3

 

  Hide contents

2802n8z.png

pictures of the beginning of the topic

may i ask the same?

thanks for the work i used this theme for years bro

Share this post


Link to post

i love ur theme so much, but

max evs or max ivs makes the numbers in the table disappear

hope u notice this. ty.

234083787_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.d4d1c53da145a500462f948e4a9c4ff2.png

Edited by Gumi

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Gumi said:

i love ur theme so much, but why is this happened.. 

max evs or max ivs makes the numbers in the table disappear

hope u notice this. ty.

234083787_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.d4d1c53da145a500462f948e4a9c4ff2.png

This is an issue with old GUI mods. I know how to fix it if you're interested, just DM me for details.

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/24/2019 at 11:03 AM, Gumi said:
On 12/24/2019 at 9:35 PM, n0etics said:

This is an issue with old GUI mods. I know how to fix it if you're interested, just DM me for details.

 

why dont you just post the solution for everyone instead? lol

 

On 12/24/2019 at 11:03 AM, Gumi said:

i love ur theme so much, but why is this happened.. 

max evs or max ivs makes the numbers in the table disappear

hope u notice this. ty.

234083787_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.d4d1c53da145a500462f948e4a9c4ff2.png

i have this bug too, hope they fix it

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/4/2020 at 7:27 PM, somac said:

 

Because I don't feel like it. Want the fix? Ask nicely or figure it out. Being a mong isn't going to change the way I choose to act.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.