[GUI] Tansparent

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, StarmanRol said:

So, hello everyone, can anyone tell me if this still work with the new version of the game? I downloaded it and my game crashed, everything just desapeared (not in the good way), or if someone could tell me a solution for this, it will be really helpful.

This theme has not been updated to work with the current version of PokeMMO

3 hours ago, Alouu said:

My bad, didn't know anyone was still using it.. I updated the original post again so it works with the unova patch.

Hey so first I wanna say that I love your theme - it's one of the ones I rotate between often and it's one of the more well done themes that exist for this game.

I was hyped when I saw you had updated this to work with the new update but I think there are still a few kinks to work out.

When I tried enabling the theme I got this error:

r7kFdWF.png

Then i tried reloading my client and I couldn't see anything, not even the login screen. I managed to press enter a few times and actually got in and this is what I saw:

HM9zNXH.png

Now I realize what this guy was saying:

On 11/29/2017 at 1:43 AM, StarmanRol said:

So, hello everyone, can anyone tell me if this still work with the new version of the game? I downloaded it and my game crashed, everything just desapeared (not in the good way), or if someone could tell me a solution for this, it will be really helpful.

Let me know when this is working, I can't wait to use this theme again :)

Edited by awkways
40 minutes ago, Alouu said:

@awkways:

Naw,  you don't have the same problem as the other guy, I just updated it too hastily and made it only work for people with the exact same install directory path as myself, should be fixed if you redownload now though.

Awesome, works great now. Thanks for the assistance and creating this theme!

On 4/11/2015 at 1:55 AM, Alouu said:

Tansparent

So the new default theme was so ugly I had to make something to cover it up. I have no idea what im doing so it took a while :)

The other purpose of this theme is to see through most of the common UI elements so you can still see what people are up to, especially when in the battle screen.

Login Screen:

RjgHkOf.png

Trainer card & Pokemon card: vTSgBMl.png

Bag & Pokedex:

UQYT2Ku.png

Pokemon Storage:

H9JS2ug.png

Battle screen:

NpvmRuM.png

How to install:

Step 1: Download Here

Step 2: Extract the Tansparent folder into "\PokeMMO\data\themes"

Step 3: Change theme to Tansparent in the ingame settings menu and then restart PokeMMO.

omg está hermoso!

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, LHister said:

I copy the folder "Tansparent 1.62" into the folder "data/themes" and it does not appear to me in settings. Does this GUI still work? :(

You might have 1 extra folder, you'll have to put the folder with all the files into the themes folder.

ie. PokeMMO > Data > Themes > *theme name*

not

PokeMMO > Data > Themes > *theme name* > *theme name*

fed9f0b739e260314f00b9bd8f387c59.png

i was try to install this theme , and just say me this when i try open game.

i delete the Theme and not have any problem, but with this theme Tamsparent 1.62 i cant playing.

Try to find solutions.

Good Luck and let me know when you have it finished again.

3 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

You might have 1 extra folder, you'll have to put the folder with all the files into the themes folder.

ie. PokeMMO > Data > Themes > *theme name*

not

PokeMMO > Data > Themes > *theme name* > *theme name*

I believe I have done everything right. :(

Prints:

apczuu.jpg

2uif539.jpg

Based on the fact that the people showing problems have non-english windows clients, and the theme runs ok on my english client, I'm gunna guess it's something I still have thats messed up regarding that. I just got back to the game after a little break so ill be taking a look at it sometime over the next couple of days.

Edit: Should now be fixed, updated link in original post.

Edited by Alouu
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, avyie said:

As a big fan of this theme, I wanted to see what it'd look like in different colors as well! So I made a "Seafoam" color edit. I'll likely keep playing with the colors more. I tried to do a "Black and White" one, but for some reason, no matter how closely I looked at the res/texture files, the "bag", "login", and other window headers would remain tan-colored... Weird.

seafoam

download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8sqewz9z3f4ecem/Tansparent_1.4-_seafoam_color_edit.zip

quick screenshots--

a4048a70f72eded57c53aa988ca381bb.png

c1cbac103abc96bbde1bf0af6e5f2958.png

GOSHHH!!! Where did you get that theme with such cute poke"lolis" *-*!