[Denied]Show Pokemon immediately that have been already shown in battle

When you start to spectate a battle midway, you don't see the Pokemon that have been shown in the battle and it kinda hinders the experience of watching the match when you don't know what has been exposed and what hasn't so pretty much the only way to truly enjoy spectating the match is by doing it from the beginning. I'm suggesting that you would implement that no matter what point you start spectate the battle, the Pokemon that have been shown in the battle will immediately appear as shown Pokemon. It could easily be that this is the way it was meant to be done to begin with but I guess might as well to make a thread still.

Edited by OrangeManiac

+1

The biggest argument for this to me is that "which pokemon have been revealed" actually impact gameplay decisions.

That is, knowing the same things that whoever you're spectating knows, will help you make sense of the plays he's making.

"Why is he not tbolting the gyara" or "why did he just sack aero" can be explained depending on what pokemon are hidden to you that have already been revealed.

It's just really frustrating to not know.

Edited by Eggplant

It would make scouting a tiny bit easier, but honestly if you want to scout you can do so easily by having a teammate watch from the beginning of another match. I think this change would be a huge improvement for your casual spectators, and that overshadows the negatives imo

This is not true. Scouting from start keeps the teammate busy, while this way you can spectator just a few seconds.