PSL Season 4 - Manager Signups - Ends Sunday 4 PM GMT

IGN : TheFireLion

Motivation : I have been around for a while now and participated in every psl so far, with 1 second place and a Victory. Also took part in the only 8-0 to ever happen in psl History. As a player I have no more motivation to play in psl or competitively, I've been for a while now in the back helping team mates get better and sharing my knowledge on different tiers. So I am looking to expend my horizons out of Pokemon Aura and try helping the most people I can bringing them my experience on the pokemmo tiers. This is why I log on now a days, the fun part for me is to help others get better because whats a comp scene when theres only a group of elite players with no real competition? 

Experience: You could say I have a leadership quality in me, Ive been a part of Pokemon Aura since pretty much the very start and since then we've been pretty much on the top end of the iceberg regarding competitive play and that while having underdogs in our roster, that then turned into super stars of the comp world. I like to think that I had a part in making Aura what it is today, i've not won many officials but thats because I don't enter any. Ive helped a bunch of team mates accomplish a tourney win and Aura has 2 TT's in their active. So besides having a huge knowledge on tiers, being a part of one of the greatest teams on this server, what I do is help underdogs reach their Maximum potential and one day become Elite of the Pokemon World, and ive been succesfull doing this in the past.

So really, everything I like about this game, PSL has to offer it, so what better way of sharing my knowledge to people that aren't in my familly (aura) than being a manager of PSL? This is why I want to apply to be a manager in the revive of PSL.

Also, yes I do have a bad temper but trust me I can put it aside when it comes to winning.

IGN : TheFireLion

Motivation : I have been around for a while now and participated in every psl so far, with 1 second place and a Victory. Also took part in the only 8-0 to ever happen in psl History. As a player I have no more motivation to play in psl or competitively, I've been for a while now in the back helping team mates get better and sharing my knowledge on different tiers. So I am looking to expend my horizons out of Pokemon Aura and try helping the most people I can bringing them my experience on the pokemmo tiers. This is why I log on now a days, the fun part for me is to help others get better because whats a comp scene when theres only a group of elite players with no real competition? 

Experience: You could say I have a leadership quality in me, Ive been a part of Pokemon Aura since pretty much the very start and since then we've been pretty much on the top end of the iceberg regarding competitive play and that while having underdogs in our roster, that then turned into super stars of the comp world. I like to think that I had a part in making Aura what it is today, i've not won many officials but thats because I don't enter any. Ive helped a bunch of team mates accomplish a tourney win and Aura has 2 TT's in their active. So besides having a huge knowledge on tiers, being a part of one of the greatest teams on this server, what I do is help underdogs reach their Maximum potential and one day become Elite of the Pokemon World, and ive been succesfull doing this in the past.

So really, everything I like about this game, PSL has to offer it, so what better way of sharing my knowledge to people that aren't in my familly (aura) than being a manager of PSL? This is why I want to apply to be a manager in the revive of PSL.

Also, yes I do have a bad temper but trust me I can put it aside when it comes to winning.

100% vouch, this man is real, and is literally the god of shit talking. Has quite the appetite as well.

IGN: Greck

Motivation: At least once win something in this game, and in the serious note, i believe in the competitive spirit of PSL, really enjoy the variety of battles and want to take part of this awesome event at least once, won't matter if we win or lose, the important part is participate and have fun!

Experience: Not really a big experience at management, but i know how the system works, and after a long time in this game i think i can figure out how to deal with the task of PSL manager.

Sorry for making it so short, just a man of few words.

ok

yolo

IGN: Eggplant

Experience: Managed for the Heroes of Light, seasons 2 and 3.

Reffed a shit ton of officials during my year as CM and saw a lot of players' capabilities.

Motivation: I held back on signing up because as a cm, PSL was the only option left to do some battles. I finally have some doubles comps, and wanted to somewhat get my name in the comp scene. But well, Hassan has a champions thing in which I can play. And officials aren't barred to me anymore. And I can always get my doubles player to run my clamperl...

Anyways, managing PSL has always been the single most fun thing in this game, and I realized I can't really go without.

The other excuse was "I'm too bysy cause of school", but realisically, while it may be true, every day I hold off on writing my essays so i can vs seeker for five hours and do my homework at the last minute. If I have time to vs seeker, I have time to manage PSL! Plus, looking at the calendar, a solid half of it is during my winter break, so school won't be an issue than. I'll also be travelling some. And uhhh I might even have more forum time on my phone than ingame time, during that travel period.

Finally, the Heroes of Light just don't have that win yet. I feel like I've learned enough managing the previous seasons, that I think I can place #1, even without the "retaining players" advantage. Gonna rek those auctions and make other managers realize by the end "shit, egg's lineup is scary af".

I know I didn't place top 3 and don't have a auto-spot privilege, but. Please pick me! :v I swear I'm the most hype manager around and i make sigs and i might make something cooler that i was too lazy to do in season 3.

IGN: Linken

Motivation: New expiriences and a change of pace. Nothing to fancy of a reason. Every season needs a "newb" (Also I'm no quitter ^^).

Experience: Over 3 years competitive expirience in MMO (mostly OU). 2 Years in Showdown (variying tiers).

Also participant of all PSL seasons uptill now.

As stated above i'm pretty new to managing but i'm familiar with lead positions in general.

Edited by Linken