Message after getting poke from Day Care

Toupi

Question

I really love this "new" menu before giving away pokes to day care. It's providing information on what will come out which is nice because it's also cutting out this wild factor of putting wrong pokes or wrong bracers.

Another nice little addition which will reduce accidents with Pokemon sex, is altering message "Ah, it's you. You're just in time. Your POKEMON had an EGG!" to something which will tell what egg we will receive (for example "Your POKEMON had an MAGIKARP EGG"). Breeding is usually complex process and it's not hard to make mistake but thanks to this little addition we will reduce chance for it to happen.

tl;dr - Info about pokemon egg in message when receving it, is imo good idea

1 answer to this question

I was just about to write a new suggestion saying exactly this but it seems to have been done. This deserves to be necro and resolved. I absolutely hate taking out my Pokemon from the daycare and seeing "Oh, he raised by 33 Levels". I am clearly not going to remember the original level I put my Pokemon in the day care for without writing that crap down. This goes for about breeding. Sometimes I put my parents in the breed center just to come back and occassionally forgot what I put in there in the first place. It's absolute a hassle when I have to GUESS what gender I need or Pokemon I had in there 20 minutes later after putting it in. 

Sure you can claim it's our responsibility to remember such things but it ain't a perfect world. This would be a amazing quality of life fix and one that would make the game easier, more joyful to play and hardly any effort implementing into such thing.

TL;DR Let us see the level of our Pokemon in the day care BEFORE taking it out and let us see what Pokemon we originally put in the breeding center WITHOUT having to guess what it was when we receive our egg.