Pro. Players Hate New Players

omnifiragaja

So I got trash talked and blocked because some "pro player" was spamming his feebas for free in channel chat. So I commented "New players like me are going wonder how to get one of those" and he had a fit then blocked me.  These pro players don't support community growth i guess. maybe feebas should be removed it becauses alot of hate upon the new players especially when they are asking to be whisper spammed since the say they're giving them for free then claiming it a joke.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience in channel chat, in instances like this it really is just best to use the block feature on players like this. That way you do not have to see any more of their chat messages, so they will no longer be a nuisance to you. It's important not to let players like this ruin your experience with the game because for every one player that is unpleasant there are hundreds that are polite and helpful. If you do feel that a player is getting out of hand then you can always report them to a staff member through our Support Request function in game. 

On a side note, you dont really need a Feebas currently anyway (unless aiming to complete the current Pokedex) because at this time there is no way to evolve it into Milotic. When Milotic is implemented in the future I am sure that Feebas will be made available in some way again, so you can just get one then!

Sorry to hear about your bad experience in channel chat, in instances like this it really is just best to use the block feature on players like this. That way you do not have to see any more of their chat messages, so they will no longer be a nuisance to you. It's important not to let players like this ruin your experience with the game because for every one player that is unpleasant there are hundreds that are polite and helpful. If you do feel that a player is getting out of hand then you can always report them to a staff member through our Support Request function in game. 

On a side note, you dont really need a Feebas currently anyway (unless aiming to complete the current Pokedex) because at this time there is no way to evolve it into Milotic. When Milotic is implemented in the future I am sure that Feebas will be made available in some way again, so you can just get one then!

Nice answer Noad, beat me to it. was mid-typing 2 paragraph reply :) 

So I got trash talked and blocked because some "pro player" was spamming his feebas for free in channel chat. So I commented "New players like me are going wonder how to get one of those" and he had a fit then blocked me.  These pro players don't support community growth i guess. maybe feebas should be removed it becauses alot of hate upon the new players especially when they are asking to be whisper spammed since the say they're giving them for free then claiming it a joke.

Ya doubt that guy was a "pro"

I remember back when the community hated my guts... but, I didn't give up hope. I continued to socialize with people and eventually, I am now liked in the community as a whole. I had the pleasure to communicate with many people in the community and I am thankful of responses I get. The key is this, continue to be yourself and try not to let a few players discourage you from playing this wonderful game. There are still people out there who hate my guts, but I usually try to be polite to them or ignore them. For example, (thank you Noad for tolerating me using you as examples), Noad was well liked by the community, but as soon as she became staff, the like turned to hatred. I, however, still liked Noad because of her merit not because of status. If Noad wanted to retire from the staff lounge, I would still be her friend. I am one of the few people that can say that I have known Noad before she was staff and even when she is staff, we still do talk. Some people can't get over Noad being staff, but she probably has some method of dealing with these types of people. You will get some hate messages, but try to be yourself without having any discouragement in your way. I see some potential in you.

Ch2 at its finest

Im sorry to hear this happend
But just like we shouldnt label all new players for someone's action
You shouldnt do with "pro" players
Not saying you will but alas better safe than sorry
We all had that time that we werent liked by the community as much as we are now some are even hated (look at bestfriends) but out of experience i know there are more people than there are in channel chat so you can always just avoid it and move on

Wow.

Can we take a moment to admire that this aforementioned guy had a damn Feebas?

[spoiler]On a serious note: Like others said, just ignore these kind of people. Also this guy is anything but a representative person of the experienced community and probably even isn't one.[/spoiler]

Edited by OrangeManiac

Noad summed this up very nicely. I will be locking this thread now.