[Denied] Make the Exp Share give all Exp to the Holder if the Battler is lv100

I finnaly lvl'd my Persian to lvl100, and decided to put a xp share on one of my pokemon while im doing my money run, but the pokemon still only recives 50% xp.

So what i am suggesting is if a pokemon that is lvl 100 is the one fighting, the pokemon holding Xp Share should get 100% of the xp the fainted pokemon gives.

Pro's:

Faster leveling pokemon to 50+ which comp players clearly wants

Con's:

None thinkable

From all the tedious grinding in the game there is, leveling up is probably the least of all the problems. In addition, this kind of a mechanic would be non-canon to original games and I highly doubt they'll implement something like that just for the sake of making stuff easier.

i agree on this, but i dont think it would take much for the devs to add this little feature, so why not try.

From all the tedious grinding in the game there is, leveling up is probably the least of all the problems. In addition, this kind of a mechanic would be non-canon to original games and I highly doubt they'll implement something like that just for the sake of making stuff easier.

So is the Amnesia Brace, but it is implemented too, so I don't see a reason for the mods to neglect this suggestion since they added that too.

This pretty much sums up why this won't be happening.

Also because comic sans.

So is the Amnesia Brace, but it is implemented too, so I don't see a reason for the mods to neglect this suggestion since they added that too.

The Amnesia brace wasn't simply implemented to make things easier. It actually makes EV training slower than if you had used a Macho Brace, with the payoff being that the Pokemon you're training doesn't gain experience at the same time.