[Implemented] Locations for pokes in pokedex.

I hate saying this, but the dex needs to be refined. In a previous suggestion I meanted evolutions because they are essential to the game. I hate GoogleGrinding for answers or looking in a thread for the answer (no offence to Noad's thread, I love Noad's thread). I would like a way to access location in the game, but also being able to have seen pokemon in the location database as well as owned. This is kind of like a regular dex in the game..... No offence to Google or Noad, but I would like to have access to locations in the game. Swarms can be on the TV not on the map to keep players tuned into the television at NPC households.

Well that would be an easyier & more stable idea. Mostly because it originaly was implemented in the original game. I do want to suggest a different setup for it tho. The classic fire red system for pokémon locations was just awfull. Don't worry about replies. You will get them in time. You recieved likes, that's something right. Just expect a fell days before the community response. Rushing things is never a good idea. I have seen a ton of ideas that get locked within a day where only a fell members where able to response to. However clarity can help in the process. To be honnest I understanded the idea by reading the title. The content itself is a little bit messy.

Agreed, and in my opinion, the Pokedex can easily be improved. Like also mention the egg groups. It can be so usefull.

And yeah... I hate Google grinding, too.

I like your idea of the egg groups being there. And a response to Michelle's point, seen pokemon need to have their locations shown since you need to catch them. Like I mentioned in my evolution suggestion, Google grinding kills surprise thus, kills the speciality of evolving. Same rule applies to my location suggestion, a guide to path to the surprise, not the surprise itself.

Edited by Bestfriends
  • 2 weeks later...