[Denied]PvP Reward

Laz

Meanwhile in Vermillion city.
-X wants to battle.
-Y has defeated X.
-X goes back to PC to switch team.
-Y goes again: 6v6 Tm
-And the cycle goes on forever.

Suggestion: Give meaning to pvp battles by giving the winner some rewards. Can be cash, rank, items, berries, anything.
Already suggested ? Give this a lock.

Good day.

Well i think this is a way that pokemmo has to take..idk the form and maybe the devs don't but i think if the community put some input in this we can have a better game...

we have battle idkwhat upstairs in the pc...give some incentives to use it...most of player will be happy w a percetage w/l in their trainer cards and this isn't exlotable at all.. better to listen what the community has to say than don't have community to listen

Edited by SirYurop

Well i think this is a way that pokemmo has to take..idk the form and maybe the devs don't but i think if the community put some input in this we can have a better game...

Sometimes we have to make decisions for the better of the game that some of the community may not always like.

This is the case for almost any MMO in existance.

It's also worth noting that making every player happy 100% of the time is a virtually impossible task.

However, I'd like to think that we actively listen to the playerbase in most cases (whether we agree with points raised or not) and try to act on them in the best possible way.

The information I am getting from this suggestion is that players would like to be rewarded for PvP.

This is something we think is a great idea, and also something we have plans to support in the near future.

However as stated in the thread already, this particular method for PvP reward is easily exploitable.

For this reason, we will not be opting to implement this suggestion.

we have battle idkwhat upstairs in the pc...give some incentives to use it...most of player will be happy w a percetage w/l in their trainer cards and this isn't exlotable at all.. better to listen what the community has to say than don't have community to listen

This was initially the plan when implementing the upstairs battle facility.

Unforunately, due to a lack of mechanic support and incentives (and some things we needed to further plan out on development end) it wasn't pushed through.

What we've decided on instead, is utilizing the Battle Frontier facility and plan to implement support and rewards for PvP battles.

There is no ETA on this feature yet, however we believe it to be the best way to engage and promote Player VS Player interaction and something I'm personally quite excited for.

So look forward to that.

Thank you Lazaro23 for your suggestion, hopefully you consider the above to be a decent alternative, if not a much better one.