Sign in to follow this  
KaynineXL

[Money Guide] Community Pickup Guide

That's what I thought. Since I just updated it I guess you didn't look at my Route 7 list. The new item I found there is the Liechi Berry.

Also are you planning to give approximated % values (or tiers like common - very rare) for the items found?

That's what I thought. Since I just updated it I guess you didn't look at my Route 7 list. The new item I found there is the Liechi Berry.

Also are you planning to give approximated % values (or tiers like common - very rare) for the items found?

I would like to do that in the future, but right now I think I'm going to just work on finding all items in each location because it's quite a big amount of work as it is.

I believe there are different items using surf in areas rather than fishing/searching grass*, but right now I'l just stick with what we got until we built up a nice list of items in each spot.

*I received Poison Barb in Petal town surfing, but couldn't find anything fishing. I did do quite a lot of searching, probably not enough to confirm it.

Edited by KaynineXL

You can also fine poke balls at Bond Bridge - Grass

Are you sure?

I noticed a pattern in my guide. Usually each location can have up to 2 potions, 2 repels, 2 balls.

If this is true, that would make this the first location to have 3 balls, looking for some confirmation on this one.

Are you sure?

I noticed a pattern in my guide. Usually each location can have up to 2 potions, 2 repels, 2 balls.

If this is true, that would make this the first location to have 3 balls, looking for some confirmation on this one.

Nvm it was at the Power Plant i went to hunt to bond bridge after doing power plant so sry got confused

Edited by GarchompShiny

What is the actual pickup rate? 10% or 5%?

I'm pretty sure the pickup rate is different depending on the item. I'd say anywhere from 5%-20%, can't confirm this though.

Also, updated the thread. Thanks for the info guys.

Edited by KaynineXL

Viridian pond:

32 encounters surfing: Nothing

Poison barb seems wrong, most items are based on type of pokemons that appear. Poison = 0 there (slowpoke)

32 encounters fishing: 2 great ball, 2 super repels.

Viridian pond:

32 encounters surfing: Nothing

Poison barb seems wrong, most items are based on type of pokemons that appear. Poison = 0 there (slowpoke)

32 encounters fishing: 2 great ball, 2 super repels.

32 encounters aren't much really. As I said before I got exactly 1 poison barb while catching 20 1*30+ slowpokes.