[Money Guide] Community Pickup Guide

That's what I thought. Since I just updated it I guess you didn't look at my Route 7 list. The new item I found there is the Liechi Berry.

Also are you planning to give approximated % values (or tiers like common - very rare) for the items found?

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Updated guide by Bestfriends: Click here             Credits  PandaJJ OldKeith is a troll             Notes Your Pokemon with the Pickup ability must be your

Hoenn   Routes   Route 102: Potions: Potion Repels: Balls: Poke Ball Berries/Seeds: Plain Dry Other:   Route 110: Potions: Potion, Super Pot

Some loot I have acquired from Pickup, I haven't kept track of the encounters (I roughly estimate it to be 2000 encounters) This is just to give you guys an idea of the quantity. (all the locations

Posted Images

That's what I thought. Since I just updated it I guess you didn't look at my Route 7 list. The new item I found there is the Liechi Berry.

Also are you planning to give approximated % values (or tiers like common - very rare) for the items found?

I would like to do that in the future, but right now I think I'm going to just work on finding all items in each location because it's quite a big amount of work as it is.

I believe there are different items using surf in areas rather than fishing/searching grass*, but right now I'l just stick with what we got until we built up a nice list of items in each spot.

*I received Poison Barb in Petal town surfing, but couldn't find anything fishing. I did do quite a lot of searching, probably not enough to confirm it.

Edited by KaynineXL

You can also fine poke balls at Bond Bridge - Grass

Are you sure?

I noticed a pattern in my guide. Usually each location can have up to 2 potions, 2 repels, 2 balls.

If this is true, that would make this the first location to have 3 balls, looking for some confirmation on this one.

Are you sure?

I noticed a pattern in my guide. Usually each location can have up to 2 potions, 2 repels, 2 balls.

If this is true, that would make this the first location to have 3 balls, looking for some confirmation on this one.

Nvm it was at the Power Plant i went to hunt to bond bridge after doing power plant so sry got confused

Edited by GarchompShiny

Viridian pond:

32 encounters surfing: Nothing

Poison barb seems wrong, most items are based on type of pokemons that appear. Poison = 0 there (slowpoke)

32 encounters fishing: 2 great ball, 2 super repels.

32 encounters aren't much really. As I said before I got exactly 1 poison barb while catching 20 1*30+ slowpokes.