[Money Guide] Community Pickup Guide

200 encounters since the last silk scarf. i walk through the bond bridge trying to pick up something else but my path always leads to super potions. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon the silk scarf. i watch other Brazilian grills picking up everstones but it is no good. i flame desu in his suggestion box and try to resist the nazi mods but it is all meaningless. the captcha is near. i then usually pickup some old pokeball and cry myself to sleep.

200 encounters since the last silk scarf. i walk through the bond bridge trying to pick up something else but my path always leads to super potions. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon the silk scarf. i watch other Brazilian grills picking up everstones but it is no good. i flame desu in his suggestion box and try to resist the vampire mods but it is all meaningless. the captcha is near. i then usually pickup some old pokeball and cry myself to sleep.

Let's cry together:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/61782-in-depth-money-making-guide-multiple-methods/?p=1253752

Do note, when I like your post it means I'v updated the guide with your data. It helps remind me which I'v added and which I haven't.

If I didn't like your post after quite some time, I'm usually waiting for a few more people to post because I'd rather update when there is a bunch to add instead of single posts every time.

Big thanks to those who continuously give me info, you guys the best <3

Edited by KaynineXL

I had this for like a week but I forgot to post it

Pattern Bush
120 single encounters and 3 hordes
Max Repel x1
Silverpowder x4
Hyper Potion x2

Trainer Pick Up
Poke Ball x2
Potion x1
Repel x2
Super Repel x2

Altering Cave
100 single encounters, no hordes here
Max Repel x1
Ultra Ball x1
Dragon Fang x4
Metal Coat x3
Hyper Potion x2
Berry Juice x1

Trainer Pick Up
Repel x1
Poke Ball x1
Grat Ball x1

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/05/2016 at 6:59 PM, trojanxp said:
  • Berry forest - Super repel, Aspear berry, Oran berry
  • Ruin valley - RepelSilk scarf
  • Treasure beach - Silk scarf

You crossed the silk scarfs out?

Did they get removed, or was that a mistake or?

2 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

You crossed the silk scarfs out?

Did they get removed, or was that a mistake or?

I'm crossing out the ones you updated, or should i just make a new comment every time I discover 2-3 drops?

I figured maybe I could just edit my comment to add new stuff and cross the ones already added to serve as log of some sort. I could just make a new comment if you want, whatever's more suitable for you.

Edited by trojanxp
1 hour ago, trojanxp said:

I'm crossing out the ones you updated, or should i just make a new comment every time I discover 2-3 drops?

I figured maybe I could just edit my comment to add new stuff and cross the ones already added to serve as log of some sort. I could just make a new comment if you want, whatever's more suitable for you.

Please make new posts, otherwise I get confused :p

Also, I get notified when there is a new post so I can update.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...