[Money Guide] Community Pickup Guide

Confirming the removal of silk scarf from bond bridge, should still be obtainable in lost cave though.

@devs
I can't accept this. I've done about 200 encounters to see if i could find another Silk Scarf since i was the one that reported it in the past and no sucess.

So i've been trying to prove something that's not even possible because DEVS removed it without warning their player base? What do you guys even expect that we think about this?
We only know this now because we've been trying to find it.

CAN WE PLEASE START HAVING THE COMPLETE "PATCH NOTES"????

Was farming in Cerulean City fishing. ( outside the cave) . Found some leftovers here. Can also find some super repels and great balls.

Edit :

[spoiler]

07ASVmb.png?2

[/spoiler]

Edited by xStarr

Lost Cave

200 encounters

Potions: Hyper Potion 2x, Super Potion 4x

Repels: Max Repel 2x, Super Repel 3x

Balls: Ultra Ball 1x, Great Ball 2x

Berries: -

Other: Silk Scarf 5x, Spell Tag 4x

I know we have enough data of Lost Cave, but I was farming Silk Scarf and couldn't resist to register the loot.

I really do like the fact you do this, it's good to work out the % of silk scarfs. After a few more runs, we might be able to get a good average %. Thanks.

Thanks so much for all your guides<3

You just added months of fun to the game ^.~

lilligant.gif

You are more than welcome :>

I had around 100 encounters in Lost cave

and i noticed only got silk scarves after a horde, only got 2 tho... did they change some stuff with pick-up or was it just a coincidence? can anyone confirm silk scarf after a normal encounter after the update?

also you can only get 1 item after a horde rite? it doesnt count like 5 encounters?

Does anyone have proof that pickup works while surfing? The guide says it does and that multiple routes you can get poison barbs from it, but those are almost certainly just people using thief on tentacools.

Nope, you can get poison barb from pickup while surfing.

Not trying to be argumentative but do you have any proof at all? I ctf+f'd "surf" every page and every single person  30+ encounters surfing 0 items, and only poison barbs are claimed by you and one other guy which can be stolen from tentacool.

edit: atm ev training and after 150+ encounters 0 items with pickup.

Edited by Phibi

Not trying to be argumentative but do you have any proof at all? I ctf+f'd "surf" every page and every single person  30+ encounters surfing 0 items, and only poison barbs are claimed by you and one other guy which can be stolen from tentacool.

edit: atm ev training and after 150+ encounters 0 items with pickup.

Not all items have surf next to their name. I only started putting that there after a while.

I'v personally found a poison barb while surfing in Pallet town.