[Money Guide] Community Pickup Guide

anyone since update has farmed silk scarf in bond bridge? I've been 3 days farming there while breeding with like 250-300 encounters total and I haven't found a silk scarf. I wanna know if it's bad luck or if it was removed or something cause it never was like this for me

same i ran around 300 kill pp used,, 0 scarfs, but i managaed to loot out like 30 leftover in the forest lol

same i ran around 300 kill pp used,, 0 scarfs, but i managaed to loot out like 30 leftover in the forest lol

Yeah I would like a devs answer cause I don't see the point, it was already difficult to get them why to take them out of that place? Also if any of u guys found one in that place plz tell us

I noticed that you guys are mentioning post-update. I never tried post-update but it should be the same right(?)

Edit: pickup now has a text announcement. This seems new on update. So they might have touched few more things, i will try to seek that silk scarf

Edited by MirandaKun

I noticed that you guys are mentioning post-update. I never tried post-update but it should be the same right(?)

Edit: pickup now has a text announcement. This seems new on update. So they might have touched few more things, i will try to seek that silk scarf

yeah it's post update cause before that I ground like 20 of them but after update 250-300 encounters and I got a LOT  of things but not a single silk scarf

Ok so i did 64 encounters at bond bridge, i got only 3 itens (!!!!) no silk scarf. Did they nerf pickup rate?

+ 32 encounters - 1 hyper potion

Rate was nerfed rofl

yeah I figured, this sucks so much, people was complaining about the rates, they did someting indeed, they nerfed it e.e

Good guide. I have one question, if my Pickup Pokemon is in first slot and I switched to another Pokemon in battle which will kill the foe, will my Pickup Pokemon still stand chances of getting an item? Also, what if my Pickup Pokemon is in first slot but it is already faint. If the second Pokemon in my team fainted a wild Pokemon, will the fainted Pickup Pokemon gain an item?

Good guide. I have one question, if my Pickup Pokemon is in first slot and I switched to another Pokemon in battle which will kill the foe, will my Pickup Pokemon still stand chances of getting an item? Also, what if my Pickup Pokemon is in first slot but it is already faint. If the second Pokemon in my team fainted a wild Pokemon, will the fainted Pickup Pokemon gain an item?

The poke needs to be alive but you are free to switch and kill it with another poke

Oh snap, I just realized a nifty little update to pickup.

When you pickup an item, you receive a chat message telling you what item you picked up. Pretty handy because I would sometimes continue killing fainting Pokemon without checking if my Pokemon is already holding an item. 

Edited by KaynineXL