[Money Guide] Community Pickup Guide

Berry Forest

-Leftovers, fucking leftovers, wild snorlaxes may hold 'em, you find em pretty often. What's not to like.

SHHHHHHHHH PLEASEEEE QQ

Edit: you just described my whole pokemmo life since pickup update.

edit2: also i usually fly back to pokecenter and heal at mt ember, feels faster but never time'd it xD

unrelated but: Do i need to have any pokemon receiving exp on party, to those on daycare receive too?

Edited by MirandaKun

First I just wanna thank KaynineXL for making this guide. I shouldn't have started something I knew I couldn't finish, so I'm happy to see somebody made it happen.

Under the section Four Island, there is only included one place (Icefall Cave) - is this meant to mean that pickup does not work in any other place on the island? I tried just a short time in the pool with marill etc (25 encounters,) but didn't pick up any items. Since you have included other places in your guide that does not contain any items, I just wanted a clarification regarding this area. Also, can anybody else confirm that they didn't find any items there?

First I just wanna thank KaynineXL for making this guide. I shouldn't have started something I knew I couldn't finish, so I'm happy to see somebody made it happen.

Under the section Four Island, there is only included one place (Icefall Cave) - is this meant to mean that pickup does not work in any other place on the island? I tried just a short time in the pool with marill etc (25 encounters,) but didn't pick up any items. Since you have included other places in your guide that does not contain any items, I just wanted a clarification regarding this area. Also, can anybody else confirm that they didn't find any items there?

No problem. I appreciate the start you did, it had a lot of useful information which was all included in this guide.

I do add locations even if they have no loot, just to show everyone there is no loot in that area. Good catch on isle 4, that one I must have missed, I'l add it in now. If anyone spots any other locations I have missed, be sure to call them out.

Edited by KaynineXL

Surfing in Cape Brink around 60 encounters and nothing to pickup.

I'm using a level 20 Teddiursa w/ pickup as the first pokemon, then I switch to my breloom to false swipe and capture the pokes.

I'm just trying to pickup while capturing breeders (field and/or monsters)

Does my pickup pokemon have to be the last standing poke there? Should I not switch?

Does level (or difference of level just like thief/covet) affect the rate of pickup or is it constant?

Surfing in Cape Brink around 60 encounters and nothing to pickup.

I'm using a level 20 Teddiursa w/ pickup as the first pokemon, then I switch to my breloom to false swipe and capture the pokes.

I'm just trying to pickup while capturing breeders (field and/or monsters)

Does my pickup pokemon have to be the last standing poke there? Should I not switch?

Does level (or difference of level just like thief/covet) affect the rate of pickup or is it constant?

You can switch.
No.

bond bridge poison barb in the water after ~30 encounters

edit: and another one after 10 more encounters. Starting to think what you pickup dep on the poke you kill

I don't think it depends on what you kill, but what encounters you get in the area.

Seems all area of the sea where you can catch Tentacruels give you Poison barb.