[Money Guide] Community Pickup Guide

Thank you all for your contributions.

route 4 - 50 encounters: found 1 Oran Berry, 1 Repel

How is this possible? I checked and there were no encounters possible on route 4. Let me double check.

Edit: Yes, I'v just double checked and there are no loots, do you mean Route 3?

Edited by KaynineXL

Replace Leftovers with Leftovers (Snorlax) in Berry Forest.

Replace Leaf Stone with Leaf Stone (Weepinbell) in Berry Forest.

Replace Sun Stone with Sun Stone (Gloom) in Berry Forest.

Remove Stick from Route 14, because Farfetch'd is no longer in that route. Only in Routes 12 and 13.

Blue means a certain Pokemon doesn't hold an item. But, there is a chance for an item hold by a pokemon with pickup and after battle.

EDIT: Leppa Berry confirmed in Route 6. Hyper Potion confirmed on Cinnabar Island. (Haven't test the surfing yet.)

Edited by Bigpokemonfan

Replace Leftovers with Leftovers (Snorlax) in Berry Forest.

Replace Leaf Stone with Leaf Stone (Weepinbell) in Berry Forest.

Replace Sun Stone with Sun Stone (Gloom) in Berry Forest.

Remove Stick from Route 14, because Farfetch'd is no longer in that route. Only in Routes 12 and 13.

Blue means a certain Pokemon doesn't hold an item. But, there is a chance for an item hold by a pokemon with pickup and after battle.

EDIT: Leppa Berry confirmed in Route 6. Hyper Potion confirmed on Cinnabar Island. (Haven't test the surfing yet.)

It doesn't matter what Pokemon is holding it. If you can obtain it in a certain route/area using pickup then there is no need to say you can get it from a certain Pokemon. 

Thanks guys.

Looking for people to check out these spots.

Well after 120 encounters (I think is more than enough) without a single item in pokemon mansion I think we can confirm there's no loot there. little by little I'll check the other places.

Another thing, when u mean route 19 or route 20 and the cities like viridian and celadon u mean in the ponds right?

Well after 120 encounters (I think is more than enough) without a single item in pokemon mansion I think we can confirm there's no loot there. little by little I'll check the other places.

Another thing, when u mean route 19 or route 20 and the cities like viridian and celadon u mean in the ponds right?

Any areas that you can search grass/surf/fish in any of the routes/cities/areas. Problem is, I think you get different loots from surfing, it's not confirmed though.

I will rule Pokmon Mansion out since I was there farming for a good while with no loots as well.