The Great PokeMMO Ghost Hunt (October 24)

I was not exactly sure how this list worked as it said "Hypno 37,40".  So then I went to route 11 and caught this Hypno in level 20 and it does not match any of the levels on your list.

I was requested to post an image of it on this thread by Noad in-game.

BcVczeG.png

I was not exactly sure how this list worked as it said "Hypno 37,40".  So then I went to route 11 and caught this Hypno in level 20 and it does not match any of the levels on your list.

BcVczeG.png

iirc it has to be from berry forest then

A friend of mine tried to post his IGN, but he has no permissions to see Event Posts (?). His IGN is Daril, can he enter in the event?

I got him now. Make sure your friend has a forum account.

BcVczeG.png

As stated in the OP, it must be one of the levels specified in the list of eligible Pokemon.

Additionally, the event does not start for another 1 hour and 45 minutes. There is no need to start hunting now. If you are caught attempting to enter any Pokemon not caught after the event starts and before the event ends you will be disqualified. If you are disqualified you will not have the opportunity to submit a new entry, you will be stricken from the list. You will have 1 hour to catch an eligible Pokemon once the event starts.