Ridiculous amount of captcha

slidingpanda

Do you guys get these captcha a lot? I've been playing this game for 1 year+ and never got one until yesterday. I was farming mindlessly in one spot while watching TV and I got 3 in maybe an hour time span. Today I log in and I get a captcha instantaneously, whaat? Is this normal? This is getting annoying, I get it that you want to protect against the bots but really...

Happened to me in the Battle frontier as well ages ago. Got a feeling my chances of encountering a shiny has been decreased, duh.

Oh great so these captcha are also lowering my shiny encounter rate? What an amazing design  <_< So basically you cannot even try to hunt a shiny in this game cause while you hunt you get captchas that lower your chances even more... thanks obama.

This https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/54492-worried-shiny-encounter-rate/?p=1081460 ;__;

Shiny rate hasn't been a static amount for at least a year. It's variable depending on things like 'Whether donator status is active' 'Where you got your pogeyman' 'What you've been doing' 'How new you are' 'How much we think you're cheating' etc. A lot of the RNG for drops you encounter in the game is tailored in this format to combat cheating.