First team you ever joined?

Team Work!  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Why did you join/create a team?

• 2 weeks later...

I almost joined [Wish] back in the day. I first saw the group and my first thought was "that is a little cheesy" (not that I could come up with a better name). I watched them play and was liking them for a period. That Starlight though - I don't mind the occasional competitive banter, but it just seemed like whining after awhile. That's mostly what turned me off. I feel like if I wear the same tags people associate me with what's said by those other people. He seemed to get a lot more considerate as time went on as far as typing openly in the chat box as a CM.

I've had passing thoughts about joining [AW] since I think they are the only group where no one member has blocked me from duels yet. I just never do because many of them don't seem great at English. Maybe that's just me not knowing them, I'm not sure? Beyond all of those trivial excuses, the fact is that I just love sitting on my big fat butt at night with absolutely no obligations at all to any group - it's a wonderful feeling to have when I sit down in my recliner. To make up for my lack of team participation, I've been watching robotech a little bit - I'm on episode 8. I've also recently been taking trips back to my old game a couple of times a week. I'm not really sure if I am retired or not from that, but I say I am retired in public in case the event is that I somehow play badly. It takes me a few minutes to recall my keyboard set up, but after I get warmed up I become the "hacker" that I once was to the community of mostly senile old men that still play there. I do that for about 20 minutes and the whole point is it gives me a pseudo sense of elitism - it makes me feel that if I waste my time on my butt, at least I am good at doing it.

First team I joined was [NoCl] Normal Club. I saw the teamleader advertising in global chat and asked to join.
After that I became friends with BrutalGG and OrangeManiac and joined [KET] Kanto Elite, which was my first comp team.

Wtf you were in nocl? Why have i never seen you

1st team was Team Ruby (tag i think it was [EYR]) was a really friendly team but it started dying so I left for like 6 months and then a friend invited me to join her team [MDVN] aka MastersxDivision which was under Foxybatman already (missed Typhen reign T^T) and I still reside in [MDVN] till this day.

Tldr Team Ruby [EYR]