More Requirements When Creating A Team

GoldenSunIsaac

Question

Hello PokeMMO Community,

Just recently I was thinking there are many teams that are just created and have no work put in them whatsoever. I see a bunch of different team tags everywhere, and every single day I see a new tag, with about 2-3 members with them. I remember when I first started this game I had 2 teams on 2 different accounts, with good tags that where wasted a long time ago. My team tags where: [OMG] and [GBA], which never had work put into them.

So my suggestion is that when creating a team, you have to have more requirements then just 15k cash. That seems a bit low valued or cheap for a whole team. Team requirements to create a team should be this:

Money: 100k

Playtime Hours: 150+

Badges: 8+

Hope this suggestion is taken to consideration, it needs to be higher conditions to create a team.

Isaac

Hello PokeMMO Community,

Just recently I was thinking there are many teams that are just created and have no work put in them whatsoever. I see a bunch of different team tags everywhere, and every single day I see a new tag, with about 2-3 members with them. I remember when I first started this game I had 2 teams on 2 different accounts, with good tags that where wasted a long time ago. My team tags where: [OMG] and [GBA], which never had work put into them.

So my suggestion is that when creating a team, you have to have more requirements then just 15k cash. That seems a bit low valued or cheap for a whole team. Team requirements to create a team should be this:

Money: 100k

Playtime Hours: 150+

Badges: 8+

Hope this suggestion is taken to consideration, it needs to be higher conditions to create a team.

Isaac

for 100k u can buy dittos x31 why waste 100k in team?

Edited by PlayerOne

I like the idea of making it harder to create a team, although it's a bit late for it.

It would have been nice from the start, since maybe decent tags wouldn't be so few and far between since anyone and their mother can just take a team tag like it's whatever.

I Agree its bad idea waste money Players Not are Full Time at Game 

I don't see how this is a bad idea honestly. I do think its a bit late for this, but honestly if you think its a bad idea, then good luck joining a low quality team with 4 members that last logged in 2013.

edit: and if you think a single ditto is more valuable then a whole team then maybe you should think on that more... 

Edited by GoldenSunIsaac

Maplestory has a system where you need 6 players gathered to create one, on top of the fee.

I was on a MMO and the requirement was 500 playtime hours, and another one was 600 playtime hours + bunch of money. This is the only MMO I played with such a low requirement to make a team. That is my problem, makes these teams seem cheap compared to other MMO's

edit: my purpose isnt to say the requirements are shitty, it is more to let you guys know, that people coming from other MMO's will think this MMO is just cheap and move on.

Edited by GoldenSunIsaac

I was on a MMO and the requirement was 500 playtime hours, and another one was 600 playtime hours + bunch of money. This is the only MMO I played with such a low requirement to make a team. That is my problem, makes these teams seem cheap compared to other MMO's

edit: my purpose isnt to say the requirements are shitty, it is more to let you guys know, that people coming from other MMO's will think this MMO is just cheap and move on.

I guess nobody is going to answer this.

I guess nobody is going to answer this.

This was already pretty much answered. In making it difficult/expensive to make a team, the following happens;

This discourages players from coming together to form guilds early on. This would also undermine the ability of a group of friends to share in their journey together. Imposing strict requirements to form a team doesn't "add meaning to teams". Teams are meant to be a social aspect of the game.

Edited by RacheLucario
Fixed wording.

To further add on to what I had already mentioned. Bringing up how other MMOs handle guilds does not have much bearing on how guilds/teams are handled here. Each MMO sets their own standards to be what they see as reasonable for creating a guild. Some are stricter and some are more lax, but you are likely to see variation in standards between MMOs.

Maplestory has a system where you need 6 players gathered to create one, on top of the fee.

WoW has a similar system as well, a very small fee for the charter and a number of signatures required, don't remember how many are needed though.  It would be a good system if accounts weren't free.

What game are those? Seems I would quit it instantly, so your required to solo for 500 hrs than you can partake in guild events.....

What game are those? Seems I would quit it instantly, so your required to solo for 500 hrs than you can partake in guild events.....

can't remember specific names sorry bout that, but thats why I quit those games, it was basically join a team or too bad. But I still think the requirements should be a little higher then just 15k.

I guess you would still be able to participate,you would just have to join an already existing team. Not make one for yourself

Edit. Autocorrect Edited by Tritios

Why should it an achievement? Teams are a social aspect of the game. Why should someone have to earn it?

Why shouldn't it? being a teamleader is a kind of a big thing. And depending on the size and the players in the team it can be a difficult job that takes responsibility and knowledge of the game.

New players would still be able to join other teams, there are plenty of teams that are recruting in global/channel chat everyday. So its not really a big hinder on the sosial aspect imo.

Also Pageking :)