PSL Season 4 General (Smack Talk) Thread

bro wtf did i just fucking watch

it's form the anime claymore. their are monsters similar to demons there called yoma. in order to fight the yoma a group of people created super humans called claymores which are half yoma half human hybrids who fight with giant swords(claymores). eventually all claymores are fully turned into monsters by their yoma halves and are killed by their fellow claymores. the ones who escape become ascended beings which are the most dangerous monsters in existence. immortal and nearly invunerable they hunt humans for food and can destroy mountains and cities in a single night. 

rigardo was one of the first claymores from back when they used males. unfortunately male claymores turn into ascended beings quicker. and are much harder to kill.

it's form the anime claymore. their are monsters similar to demons there called yoma. in order to fight the yoma a group of people created super humans called claymores which are half yoma half human hybrids who fight with giant swords(claymores). eventually all claymores are fully turned into monsters by their yoma halves and are killed by their fellow claymores. the ones who escape become ascended beings which are the most dangerous monsters in existence. undying and nearly invunerable they hunt humans for food and can destroy mountains and cities in a single night. 

rigardo was one of the first claymores from back when they used males. unfortunately male claymores turn into ascended beings quicker. and are much harder to kill.

image.jpg

Posting this here, we might not win PSL but we do win the video trash talk contest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyJO9g1uEiU

I feel I laughed waay too much at that

[spoiler]LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL[/spoiler]

firelion video with a giant lion who glows red and takes on dozens of superhumans with his bare hands>lion king getting trampled to death

Simmer down Clare, we will butcher them in round 2, let's focus on besting our round 1 opponents first.

Yeah. Only sign up if you want to be on vorreds shit team because he basically has all the power, unless orangemaniac gives all the managers an additional 10k credits which would remove vorreds ability to buy basically all of the mid season people. 

wow I was literally about to message orange suggesting exactly that. Giving everyone a base 10k credits still gives vorred a huge advantage, but it also means he won't be able to strongarm 2 or more players without anyone being able to contest him

wow I was literally about to message orange suggesting exactly that. Giving everyone a base 10k credits still gives vorred a huge advantage, but it also means he won't be able to strongarm 2 or more players without anyone being able to contest him

Yeah, I don't think any team should get a huge advantage from mid season auctions like spheals were able to do last season. Basically getting frags+thinknice for the cost of jorgebale is not really a favorable/competitive strategy that should be encouraged in psl