PSL Season 4 General (Smack Talk) Thread

You get a like from me.

I will also send you 50k in the mail, feel free to log on and claim it any time.

Please, also let me apply lotion and rub your feet.

I am also sending a heartscale to your mom.

he actually sent me 50k, since i have money now id like to sign up to participate in this PSL! i know i'm late for registering and if i get denied i understand

IGN: eggroll

Timezone: central 'murica

Tiers: ou, uu, airborne

disclaimer: no comps so i'm just a bench spot til i get my team back

Edited by eggroll

he actually sent me 50k, since i have money now id like to sign up to participate in this PSL! i know i'm late for registering and if i get denied i understand

The reason I closed the signups thread was to give managers time to plan their auction. If it's fine for them to allow a late signup, it's fine for me.

Edit: It's your responsibility to make sure you have dem comps, though.

Edited by OrangeManiac

You always have comps while you're in LYLE, plenty of comps to go around.  B)

edit: Goldeneyes give me my god damn comps back

[spoiler]jk, you keep em for longer[/spoiler]

Edited by KaynineXL

Auction day. Hype or fucking hype? Just a reminder the auction is in 7 PM GMT, which means 8 hours and 10 minutes from now. Be there early so I will move you in to the passworded channel. 7 PM GMT the auction starts so no more spectators will be moved.

Here below are the rules for Live Auction so you know what you are watching:

[spoiler]

Here are the Live Auction sheets: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tnmUK_zd2FrXhVXkLIWHGR7Svdde6sxzsiZ3bc0CXWY/edit#gid=0

Every manager has 100k credits. The auction process goes that every manager each "nominates" a player on their turn. Upon nomination the manager will put a 2000 credit bid on the player. Every manager can outbid the player. Outbids happen by minimum raise of 250 credits. You may only outbid by 250/500/750/1000/1250 credits and so forth so for example 400 credit outbids are illegal. When a player hasn't been outbid in 30 seconds, the manager who bid the most gets the player. I will call the 10 and 5 seconds mark in the chat and when the host says "Sold", the player has been sold. If a bid "ninjas" and gets before the host writes "Sold" the bid will still stay legal and the player doesn't yet get sold. If the outbids happen after the host writes "Sold", the bid is voided.

Every manager needs to have at least 11 players. This means a manager who has bid on 8 players and is bidding on the 9th one means that the manager needs to have at least 4k left and may not surpass 96k cap by bidding on the 9th player. The nomination process goes on until every manager has 11 players. After manager has got their 11 players the manager may not bid on any player until everyone has got their 11 players.

As there are remaining players that do not fit the 11 roster for all teams, after this all players will follow midseason auction rules meaning that the minimum bid for that player is 1k. A manager has right to "pass" from bidding. If all managers pass or every player on the auction has been sold, the auction naturally ends.

Note: All the remaining credits will stay with managers for Midseason Auction happening after week 3.

From this moment managers have about 1 week to prepare their team for week 1. The managers also need to name themselves a team captain by the time of the 1st week.

If a manager cannot make it to the auction, the manager may nominate a representative (only 1) whose bid are taken as they are made by the manager. The representative needs to have their in-game name in their TeamSpeak name and in parenthesis who is the manager they're bidding for. For example, if I was a representative for Eggplant my Teamspeak name would have to be "OrangeManiac (for Eggplant)". The manager naturally needs to confirm they're having a representative before the auction. Every bid made by a manager or a representative without their correct in-game name (and manager's name) will be voided. Manager and their representative are allowed to be in the Teamspeak at the same time both voiced. This is for cases like shitty internet where the manager is afraid of dropping out. It would be highly recommended that the representative isn't taking part of the PSL as a player to not make any biased decisions to the manager.

Last season managers are allowed to retain a player either in the beginning of the auction or any time on their nominating turn. Rules for retaining are below. (Copy & Paste so disregard the names)

Rules for retaining players (managers):

You are allowed to retain up to two players. This means you are also allowed to refrain from retaining or only retain one.

Cost of retaining a player:

• The amount of what the player went for in the last auction + 3.000 credits. 
  • The above is obsolete if the player cost falls under or on 10.000CR even after the addition of 3.000CR, then the player will cost 10.000CR standard. (Example: overToasted went for 5.000CR which would give him the price of 8.000CR, because this is below 10.000CR his retaining price is 10.000CR) (Example 2: LeTyrone went for 9.000CR, which is below 10.000CR. But because he would cost 12.000CR with the first rule that will be his price)

A player can only be retained when the following requirements are met:

• The managers manages the same team in which the particular player played in.
  • The player agrees to being retained.
  • The managers has enough funds to retain the player and holds enough funds to fill the rest of the team roster.
  • The player was not previously bought during Mid Season auctions.

[/spoiler]

Edited by OrangeManiac