[Implemented] Stack count on Hotkey Bar

Munya

Simple suggestion, something that is shown in a lot of games on hotkey bars that would be useful here.  Have it show the current number of items you have of the item on your hotkey bar, up to a cap of some number to be decided later.

Would be useful for tracking how many potions, repels, whatever you have left, or even how many of an item you have collected.

Suppose it would be easier to have
Dont see a big need for it tho seeing as u have only 6 hotkey and eventually u will end up looking in ur bag anyway

Edit; double posting is notcool

For example ur a farmer and use 4 hotkeys bike/rod/vsseeker/map
Lets say u do hotkey 5 repel and 6 idk red shards
U go fishing in verm u end up with 5 different sort of farmable items(bigpearls/smallpearls/redshards/starpiece/stardust)
This ends up with you having you to keep changing up ur hotkeys making it more trouble then its worth.
Conclusion make more hotkeys to make this idea effective

Edited by Bilburt

Suppose it would be easier to have
Dont see a big need for it tho seeing as u have only 6 hotkey and eventually u will end up looking in ur bag anyway

Edit; double posting is notcool

For example ur a farmer and use 4 hotkeys bike/rod/vsseeker/map
Lets say u do hotkey 5 repel and 6 idk red shards
U go fishing in verm u end up with 5 different sort of farmable items(bigpearls/smallpearls/redshards/starpiece/stardust)
This ends up with you having you to keep changing up ur hotkeys making it more trouble then its worth.

yea munya i have to agree with bilburt on this one. It would be a alright feature but very pointless and annoying

Edited by KingRechey

I think this should've happened at the same time as stacks or hotkeys were implemented.

It's just one of those things that should be there but aren't.  I don't even typically feel like "I wish this count were here" but rather "why isn't it here".

And yes, repels alone jsutify the need for this imo. But I can also feasibly see people running leppa berries and escape ropes.

I think this should've happened at the same time as stacks or hotkeys were implemented.

It's just one of those things that should be there but aren't.  I don't even typically feel like "I wish this count were here" but rather "why isn't it here".

And yes, repels alone jsutify the need for this imo. But I can also feasibly see people running leppa berries and escape ropes.

Have a massive stack of leppas in my inventory on my bar, well I did IDK how many i have left now because I can't see how many on the bar.

instead why dont they add alil bar that shows u. How many rope u have and the berrys well idk maybe on same tab as the ropes and place/set a berry to show how many u have in bag idk i dont mind if they dont added or not

Edited by KingRechey

It would be a nice feature to have, and I don't see any negatives to adding it(Besides Desu taking a little time to do it of course).  Like egg said, it's one of those things that should have been there in the first place but wasn't. 

This actually isn't a bad idea, you should make a post about it(If one hasn't already been made).  I've often been in a situation where I fill up my hotkey bar(VS Seeker, Map, Fishing Pole, Other Fishing Pole, Repel Leppa/other item) and have to keep switching items in the bar.
Also keyboards have 10 number keys, 1-0, and there's enough space to comfortably fit at least 9 hotkey slots on the screen, even on lower laptop resolutions.  Since hotkeys don't activate while the chatbox is focused, I don't see any reason why there shouldn't be more hotkeys right?

• 6 months later...