If your a dev whats the first thing you will do?

NNharmonia

Devs really have a lot of work to do to implement some new regions or new generations (moves, Pokemon and abilities) in this game.

It's already pretty amazing that we can play on two ROMs at the same time, and even interact with others directly in game!

But if I get skill in that... I think I'll work on a custom region or something like that...

Already in the works...I think its called a central trade hub by kyu...check changelogs

Changelogs are for implemented/fixed stuff. This information probably lays in comments of some already trashed topic ;) but its great news that they work on it now. Very excited about it. I only hope it will have some extensive search or querying possibilities to find exactly what you need super fast :D
  • 2 weeks later...

Changelogs are for implemented/fixed stuff. This information probably lays in comments of some already trashed topic ;) but its great news that they work on it now. Very excited about it. I only hope it will have some extensive search or querying possibilities to find exactly what you need super fast :D

No clue where its at but kyu specifically said he was working on a central trade hub to help bridge language gaps he also said he wanted to fix the happiness issue